Kyckstart

Kyckstart

by Kyckstart

Easily manage and update your Kyckstart Theme

PureLove LLC

It makes the website look pretty but the increased sales that it claims to give cannot be verified. There are several bugs that need to fixed. The add to cart button freezes on a mobile device! That is THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of the theme! Everyone shops from their phone. It also advertises free shipping on the mobile app which can’t be removed. It confuses the customers. I have contacted customer service several times about the issues with no response.

JBV Customz

I will be completely honest here, there is a lot of potential with this but it just doesn't have the polish it needs. I know it is a relatively early release but still lacks a lot of "ease". Bugs exist, the CSS is lacking for control of various things without the need to do some CSS hacking on your own. Although I am not particularly opposed to this but definitely was not the holy grail of themes. Tried to mimic a simple design just for kicks and it just looks so basic, yes, it has some bells and whistles that most would pay for but not sure it is truly ready for prime time. They tout that this is being used on a $2MM/month site...after some simple tests, I wouldn't think so, honestly. This Shopify thing is a side hustle for me, my day job I am a Infrastructure Architect for a very large technology company, so I am very aware of some of the test suites and various tools to utilize for testing website performance. This did not provide any advantages that I didn't already have as far as speed for my tests. I will update this review as the product matures, if I decide after waking up tomorrow to not request a full refund, but right now I will not be using it...paid for it...will wait for it...until tomorrow morning. They always say it is best to sleep on it, right? :(

May 21, 2020

Hey JBV, sad to hear you didn't enjoy the theme. :(

If you're running into bugs, we urge you to send them over to us via the bug reporting inside of the app. We're working night and day to iron out any bugs that may appear.

1.0.9 is releasing tomorrow - I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

If you do decide to refund, just send us an email and we'll get that taken care of immediately.