Kyckstart

Kyckstart

by Kyckstart

Easily manage and update your Kyckstart Theme

BLZA Wearable Tech Styles

My goal in using Kyckstart was to boost conversion, which happened. I was also able to drop various apps on subscription that Kyckstart's theme replaces for the 1 time fee. Made my money back on that immediately.

However, what makes me most excited about the theme is just how replicable my success has been. I'll be applying this theme to all of the stores I manage. So long as conversions stay up, I'm a fan!

Ever After Baby

I really like all of the options that this theme has to offer! I feel like it is built for product based businesses and has the features needed to display custom options and variations similar to big name stores. The tutorials are very helpful and customer service responds quickly if you have questions beyond the basics. I really like how easy it is to display reviews and show sale countdown timers. It also loads quickly which is critical for easy browsing. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase!

New Jewelry Shop

'm using this app, it was very good for my sales, saving a lot of money and time, it improved the appearance of the app on the web, gaining more speed on the internet, I always recommend this app.

Spicy Baboon

There are not many Themes out there with this much functionality, especially around on-page conversion. It has certainly saved us time and money not having to source multiple apps to accomplish our goals. There were definitely some bugs with our site setup early on but the Support Team was amazing to work with and kept us up to date with upcoming fixes and even logged into our store to ascertain the issues and provide solutions. For the super low cost of this theme, the features and the support, i could not recommend the Kykstart theme higher.

ecomm1210

Ok...WOW this is the fastest theme I have ever used and it is so easy to set up. Had my site configured in under an hour. Awesome theme!

May 21, 2020

Glad you're enjoying it!

Trend Den

This makes it a lot easier to update my theme. I no longer have to download and upload new theme updates, which was becoming increasingly annoying.

May 21, 2020