Product Label by Freeh

Product Label by Freeh

by Ovaly

Attract customer by attach beautiful badge to product

Hive Wholesale

WORKS! I had to try three apps and this is the one that worked! Thank you guys, love the pop up at the end of set up which tells you to test it and prompt you to email devs if it does not work.

Coquinaria

I really like this app. It works nicely and very flexible. After some research, I found this as the better alternative for customized labeling. Lots of template options with multiple variables and criteria. Had some support issues that were finally addressed properly.

Gifts24-7.co.uk

We have used this app on all 4 of our website's for the over the last 2 years and Ryan provides us with fantastic support at all times Thanks

beadaholique-dev

After 4 days with no response to two emails from us, we decided to uninstall and go with Flair instead. With only a 14-day free trial, every day counts.

KingsWarehouse

Use at your own risk!! Created a free delivery label and the icon appeared over the top of my heading as well as the sidebar. Not a good look!.
Turn off label and uninstalled app but labels stayed. Took 2 hours to fix myself, but finally got my site back to normally. Very disappointing.

wholesalewaterheater

Great app with great support

INSPORT

Does exactly as advertised at a reasonable price.

Ryan and the team are great at answering emails and any concerns.

Definitely, recommend!

Aromaxioma

Great and easy to use!! love it xoxo

Brightminds2

I love this App, it seems to get me out of all the messes which Shopify throw at us in terms of communicating with customers regarding stock availability etc. Support deserves 10 stars, It is brilliantly integrated with products, collections, search results..all except the latter were straight out of the box. Support were brilliant with search results integration and recently helped loads with the finer detail of placements. No Hesitation, good for it!

National Auto Tools

Works exactly as expected. Had a question, and customer service was responsive and fast. There is no reason you should not give this app a try.

Previous 1 3 4