Product Label by Ovaly

Product Label by Ovaly

by Ovaly

Attract customer by attach beautiful badge to product

eo nation

This app was extremely glitchy to configure so I decided to uninstall it and try a different app. Unfortunately when I uninstalled this app it didn't remove all of the code that it altered and I ended up with badges that were stuck on all my products even though the app was deleted from my shopify store. I'm still trying to find the altered code so I can remove them! I'm about to launch a huge sale and I'm left with glitched css and blank badges on my product images. Not cool!

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem you are having can be solved by looking at the instruction email sent to your inbox immediately when the app uninstalled. The help page also does help in this situation.

SiMEDIO

Everything is fine when there is no need to contact the team. If you do need to contact them, no response.
Andbadgets disapear sometimes without any reason...

Hive Wholesale

WORKS! I had to try three apps and this is the one that worked! Thank you guys, love the pop up at the end of set up which tells you to test it and prompt you to email devs if it does not work.

Coquinaria

I really like this app. It works nicely and very flexible. After some research, I found this as the better alternative for customized labeling. Lots of template options with multiple variables and criteria. Had some support issues that were finally addressed properly.

Gifts24-7.co.uk

We have used this app on all 4 of our website's for the over the last 2 years and Ryan provides us with fantastic support at all times Thanks

beadaholique-dev

After 4 days with no response to two emails from us, we decided to uninstall and go with Flair instead. With only a 14-day free trial, every day counts.

KingsWarehouse

Use at your own risk!! Created a free delivery label and the icon appeared over the top of my heading as well as the sidebar. Not a good look!.
Turn off label and uninstalled app but labels stayed. Took 2 hours to fix myself, but finally got my site back to normally. Very disappointing.

wholesalewaterheater

Great app with great support

INSPORT

Does exactly as advertised at a reasonable price.

Ryan and the team are great at answering emails and any concerns.

Definitely, recommend!

Aromaxioma

Great and easy to use!! love it xoxo

Previous 1 3 4