Product Label by Ovaly

Product Label by Ovaly

by Ovaly

Attract customer by attach beautiful badge to product

eo nation

This app was extremely glitchy to configure so I decided to uninstall it and try a different app. Unfortunately when I uninstalled this app it didn't remove all of the code that it altered and I ended up with badges that were stuck on all my products even though the app was deleted from my shopify store. I'm still trying to find the altered code so I can remove them! I'm about to launch a huge sale and I'm left with glitched css and blank badges on my product images. Not cool!

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem you are having can be solved by looking at the instruction email sent to your inbox immediately when the app uninstalled. The help page also does help in this situation.

KingsWarehouse

Use at your own risk!! Created a free delivery label and the icon appeared over the top of my heading as well as the sidebar. Not a good look!.
Turn off label and uninstalled app but labels stayed. Took 2 hours to fix myself, but finally got my site back to normally. Very disappointing.