Support many themes
Support every free themes in Shopify theme store. Flexible product design allow us to customize for almost other themes.
Not only discount badges
Also support various pre-defined badge types such as: new products, low stock products. Can stick to individual products, collections, tags.
Able to view on every browsers. Support wide range screen resolutions, from mobile, tablet to desktop screens.
About Product Label by Freeh
Product Label by Freeh is a powerful and easy tool to help you manage badges/labels for your products.
- 14 days free trial, no charging request.
- Unlimited features during trial-period.
- Instant & full support until satisfied.
- No long-term commitment.
- Hundreds of ready use badges and shapes in Gallery
- 100% Responsive
- Apply multiple badges on a single product
- Ready use samples, no learning time
- Can exclude, include certain products, collections or tags
- Support both image or text badge
- Fully customizable through HTML/CSS
- Can preview how it looks on your store
- Unlimited picture uploads
- Option to display the badge on individual products, collections or tags
- Option to show low stock products with stock quantity on the badge
- Just send us an email or reach us via chat inside the application. We are very responsive.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
For Basic Shopify package
For Professional Shopify package
For Shopify Plus or Advance package
Online support theme migration
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 28 reviews
Most recent reviews
After 4 days with no response to two emails from us, we decided to uninstall and go with Flair instead. With only a 14-day free trial, every day counts.
Use at your own risk!! Created a free delivery label and the icon appeared over the top of my heading as well as the sidebar. Not a good look!.
Turn off label and uninstalled app but labels stayed. Took 2 hours to fix myself, but finally got my site back to normally. Very disappointing.
Great app with great support