LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Darlast

Aún no se TODAS las opciones que tienen pero en cuanto a importar reseñas de Ali es rápida y practica de utilizar. Sobre el soporte INCREIBLE, Harry respondía rápido y ha sido muy agradable. La app RECOMENDADA 10/10

Hi Darlast team ❤️

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Your satisfaction is our motivation to work harder every day. We truly appreciate your business. Harry would be very happy to see your kind words for him. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We're glad to help! 💚

Kingdofacial

I like it so much, it fully meets all my needs, and the team is very strong, and helped me solve the problem in time. Janice is very smart, and simple and easy communication allows me to complete things I haven't figured out for a long time.

Dear Kingdofacial team 💚

We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business. Janice would be over the moon to see your review for her. Just hit us up via live chat if you need any assistance. We're thrived to see you again ❤️💚

Fresh Off the Glow

Very good app. Customer support is excellent. I am using the free version. Shout out to Janice for solving my issue quickly and professionally. Highly recommend this app.

Dear Fresh Off The Glow team 💚

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Janice is so glad to see your beautiful words for her. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Cheers! ❤️

Japan Shampoo

Quick setup of the application. Simple and intuitive interface. Operational work on setting up the store.

July 8, 2021

Hey Japan Shampoo team,

We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out 💚

S Tier Tool

I use this app for my review section. The customer service is helpful and professional. Very very good!!!

June 28, 2021

Dear S Tier Tool team 💚 ,

We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled you had a great experience with our service and hope to have a chance to assist you if you need our help in the future. Thanks a ton ❤️

BASICS OF COMFORT

Really happy to be part of this great app from the beginning. Support team were also very helpful they solved my technical problem quickly and efficiently.

Dear Basics Of Comfort team ⭐

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback 💥 We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers ⚡⚡
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes 🎁🎀

Héritage Vin

Great app, amazing customer service. I really recommend it, if you have a problem, the staff will find a solution within minutes.

Dear Héritage Vin team 🌸
The team here at LAI is thrilled to receive such great rating 🍀 Thank you so much 🌈❤️

Girly Lavender

Very good support. I really like their app interface & very user friendly. Easy to install and widgets are really beautiful.I strongly recommend LAI AliExpress Review app

Dear Girly Lavender team 💙,

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services 🌹😍. Your feedback is appreciated 🙏, and we hope to be of help again soon! 💙

Makenon Australia

I use this app for all my customer reviews and it's fantastic, thank you guys, also their customer service is exceptional.

Dear Makenon Australia team 🎉,

It is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business 🙏
Please come see us again soon. 😊
We are available by email for you anytime.💙💙💙

beachlivinghome

I tested so much "review" Apps, but this one is the best! If you have problems the lovely team of this app will help you asap!!! Thanks for your support and the nice app.

Dear Beachlivinghome team 🌺,

We appreciate the fantastic review ✨ and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!🥰🌷