LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Vitamer South Africa

Janice assisted me effectively and efficiently. Hard to find service this impressive these day! Thank you so much!

September 16, 2021

Hi Vitamer South Africa team,

It is such a great pleasure to us to receive your feedback. Janice would be very happy to see this. All of us are so in love with your store's vibes. In case you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. See you soon ❤️

dropbrazil67

very good! this is a good app for import reviews!! I love this in shopify!! usually is good!! very very very!

September 15, 2021

Hi DropBrazil67 team 💚

Thanks for your positive feedback. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help soon!

Have a nice day! ❤️

Menania

I like this app because it helps me with my store and it's easy to add reviews to my products. Very easy to use

Dear Menania team,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a nice day ❤️

FortyThree USA

Great Customer Support this app is really amazing I am still learning but customer support helped me a lot

Hi FortyThree USA team,

It's a great pleasure to see your review of our app. Our support team was so thrilled to help you resolve your request. They are always available for you ❤️ Have a lovely day!

Belaflor.store

I'm using a little time, but it suits me very well for what I'm looking for. I´ll keep using this app.

Dear Belaflor team,

Thank you very much for leaving us a positive review. We are alway here to help if you need further assistance! Cheers ❤️

Wabdealshop

VERY GOOD. IT IS VERY EASY TO USE. AMAZING THING EVER CREATED. IM VERY HAPPY WITH IT. I WILL USE IT MORE OFTEN FOR SURE.

September 5, 2021

Dear Wabdealshop team,

It's such a pleasure to receive your positive feedback on our app. We always want to bring more value to your business so we can stay together as long as we can.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!
Have a great day ahead 💚

Clacket

Merci à Janice de m'avoir aidée à intégrer les avis, elle est attentive, intelligente et très gentille, un plaisir de discuter avec elle. Service client parfait ! Je recommande 120%. Super application également ;)

August 27, 2021

Hi Clacket team,

Thank you so much for giving such an emotional review of our service. We just reviewed Janice's work on your case. We are so glad that Janice was able to help you today. You always can reach out to her for further support and count on her. Have a lovely day!

MYC-HOME®

Good app, and the support always attentive to your needs. I've been using this app from the beginning.

August 27, 2021

Hi MYC-HOME team,

It's amazing to receive your positive review of our app. We have a long journey from the start and now we are still together to help you earn your business. We really appreciate it! Should you need further assistance, hit us up via live chat. Cheers!

ICYjewelsbox

very helpful, had an issue with my oberlo account and within a few minutes, the live support helped me and fixed it for me

August 13, 2021

Dear ICYjewelsbox team,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a good review while onboarding. We're very pleased to assist you anytime you need. Hopefully, import via Oberlo feature make things at ease for you. Have a nice day!

The Pet Scrubby

Used this app to add reviews to store and it was very easy. I like how you get to approve and disapprove which reviews you'd like. Very aesthetic!

August 13, 2021

Hi The Pet Srubby team,

It's amazing to receive a review from such a nice customer like you. Please feel free to hit us up when you need further assistance. We are always here to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74