LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Trendy-deals24k

BEST APP AND THE BEST SUPPORT :))) WIth Janice ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Indimode

Very happy with this app - it does increase conversions for sure as customers need reassurance before they buy

Dinner & Cooking

This is by far my most favorite FAQ-app. The app exceeds all my expectations and they have an even better support staff. Very fast responses and they are always willing to help. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner.

Prioree.com

The app is great, the team cares about the customers and the support is absolutely helpful, I recommend the app and the paid version.

Dear Prioree team,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! If there’s anything else you need, please contact us at support@smartifyapps.com or via our live-chat 💚

Invicta home

Estou usando pela primeira vez parece bom. Quero ver o resultado no site da minha loja. Acredito que vá me ajudar muito

Dear Invicta Home 💚

We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled you had a great experience with us and hope to see you again soon.

Casa e Facilidade

Usei o app para importar reviews e ele atendeu conforme o esperado. Muito bom! Atendeu minhas expectativas.

Dear Casa e Facilidade,

We are so glad that we could meet your expectations. Our import feature is the best importer in the market for you. Please feel free to reach out to our support anytime you need! Cheers 💚

Viral Body

Janice is amazing! She was patient and available to help and answer my many questions. Love this app

Hi Viral Body team,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon 💚

Bazar Baba

I have used this app for around 6-7 months. It is easy to work with and has useful features. Thank you!

Dear Bazar Baba team 🧡

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

DecoraQ

Very great approach! I highly commend the kindness of the support. I definitely recommend. The application meets everything it has.

Hey DecoraQ team ❤️
We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

Bluemonkey Store

Fácil de usar e muito eficiente ao importar os reviews, dá pra ajustar e selecionar os comentários por país de origem

October 12, 2021

Dear BlueMonkey Store,

We agree our review importer is the best method in the market to help you get reviews with various filters. We're so glad that you enjoy the experience. Please contact us anytime you need assistance. 💚

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77