Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de noviembre de 2023

Very bad app, it is free when I installed it, but it charged you when 3 months gone. also you can't export all your reviews, the customer service is horriable ,DON'T USE IT OR WASTE YOUR TIME!! GET SCAMMED!!

Proinhair
China
Smartify Apps respondió 20 de noviembre de 2023

Hello, this is Jillian from LAI Support team.

We checked and you used many premium features for free for 3 months because the store was in development mode before.

Even after you transferred your store to a paid Shopify plan, you did not upgrade to any paid plan of our app, so there must be no charge included. If Shopify charged you due to any technical issue (because the charging process is automatically controlled by Shopify), we'd refund you if we received the payout from Shopify.

We also assisted you with exporting all your reviews and sent them all to you when you requested it.

For more details, we sent you a message and are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Jillian from LAI Product Reviews.

16 de diciembre de 2023

App bom, mas as funcionalidades básicas não permitem editar muito bem.

E também ao desinstar, ficou fragmentos no site...

Headphones Brasil
2 días usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 18 de diciembre de 2023

Hi, this is Jillian from LAI Support team.

First, thank you for your feedback so that we perceive your expectations with the mentioned feature on Free plan.
Then, we'd much appreciate it if you could give us more details on the remaining pieces of code so that our tech team can check and resolve the issue if any.

We also sent you messages to better figure out your request. We are looking forward to your response and would be so much happy to resolve any concern of yours.

Best regards,
Jillian from LAI Product Reviews.

8 de octubre de 2023

WTF from who you asked for that? this app created 15% OFF discounts without my permission

dfive's store
Grecia
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 10 de octubre de 2023

Hi, this is Jillian from LAI Support team.
It's guaranteed that our app did not create any discount codes without your permission. Could you kindly give us more details on the situation so that we could solve your query?
We'd much appreciate your response.
Best regards,
Jillian Le from LAI Product Review.

1 de abril de 2023

This app won't get off my Shopify store after I have uninstalled it! It is on my THEME and I cannot get it off or out of my store. It is preventing my new review from even showing up. If anyone knows how to delete this completely, please let me know.
I do NOT RECCOMEND! F**ckin HACKERS!!!!!

Oliver & Company Toys
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 9 horas usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 1 de abril de 2023

Hi Oliver,
This is Nate from LAI Customer Success team.

I'm really sorry for your unhappy experience. I've already sent a collaborator request to your store, please accept our request so we can quickly help you with the code removal process.
We also have this feature available within the app UI, but we can not use this since you have uninstalled the app.

I've sent you an email with ticket #12948 for more information on this. I hope to hear from you soon so we can resolve this issue together asap.

9 de septiembre de 2023

Roubaram o meu dinheiro

Smart Daring
Smartify Apps respondió 11 de septiembre de 2023

Olá, aqui é Jillian, da equipe de suporte da LAI.
Sinto muito por esse mal-entendido. Para ser claro, todos os processos de pagamento estão sob o controle do Shopify. Além disso, o Shopify observa que “a maioria das taxas cobradas pelo Shopify são pagamentos recorrentes”. Como resultado, nosso aplicativo não retirou o dinheiro da sua conta, mas foi deduzido com base no acordo entre sua loja e o Shopify.
Você pode consultar este link para obter detalhes: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/billing-information
Esperamos que a explicação seja clara o suficiente para você. Mais uma vez obrigado pelo seu tempo.
Atenciosamente,
Jillian da LAI Product Reviews.

21 de abril de 2023

After deleting the app the theme code is full of code that this app left behind...
Thats not good at all and should be fixed!

Blinty.se
Suecia
4 minutos usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 21 de abril de 2023

Hi bintly.se team, I am Jillian from LAI Support team.
First, we'd like to thank you for your feedback so that our app can be aware of this issue and will try our best to resolve it.
Also, I've sent you an email to *****.se, could you kindly check it and we'd much appreciate it if we could receive any response from you.
Thank you.

24 de julio de 2022

It's a very good application, but at the moment I have a big problem I can't access it. please answer me as soon as possible

Derault
Francia
9 meses usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 25 de julio de 2022

Hi Andy, this is Jillian from LAI Support team.
Thank you for taking your time to raise this issue to us! Furthermore, I would like to apologize you for the delay due to being off for the weekend.
Regarding the mentioned issue, I've reached out to you via email to figure out and solve your problem.
I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Fecha de modificación: 2 de noviembre de 2022

não estou conseguindo acessar o app ele não está abrindo...........................................

lojakepp
5 meses usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 3 de noviembre de 2022

Olá Lucas, aqui é Jillian. Sinto muito por esta experiência infeliz acontecendo com você. Jaime, nosso líder técnico, ajustou o código com a esperança de corrigir o problema do seu lado.
Por favor, verifique seu e-mail para mais detalhes. Muito obrigado por nos informar este problema para que possamos resolvê-lo prontamente.
Aguarde sua resposta.

14 de abril de 2021

Very bad app and I suggest not to waste your time using it. It is not reliable, it is not legit, and it sounded to me as a scam. Why scam? be careful giving them access to your shop. Who knows what they are doing?. Another very important issue is they try to make you pay to use it. They get jealous when they see you upload so many reviews for free. They then make changes to the App so you won't be able to use it anymore. Their free version? Yes it was but not anymore. They make changes to the App really quick so you be feeling ok with 1 minute and then then next minute is not working anymore. Just don't waste your time because you will end up loosing all the reviews in case you uninstall the App. Just be careful giving them access as well "Big warning".

Allmartdeal
Estados Unidos
Smartify Apps respondió 14 de abril de 2021

Hi there!
I'm so sorry that you had this experience with our app. We've looked into the issue, and it seems that you need more guides to use our app properly. We sent you the image instructions, tutorial videos every time you raised your concerns. Also, when you needed to customize the old feature that had been updated to a new one, we brought it back to you.
We follow strictly the collaborator invitation approved by Shopify for the best support and you also agreed with that. In an urgent situation, we had your permission to share screen via TeamViewer so we could remotely troubleshoot the issue and showed you how our app works for the best performance.
We always want to make you happier and bring more benefits to you. That's why you see the upgrade suggestion pop-up. You're such a special customer for us to work harder to improve our service.
Once more, I'm sorry that our service have not met your expectation. Please let me know if I can be of any other help!

Fecha de modificación: 27 de septiembre de 2020

Hello, there are too many bugs in this app, how can I delete it? I don't want to leave too many obsolete programs to affect the running speed

starbestsellers
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 26 de septiembre de 2020

Hi Starbestsellers,
We're sorry that you encounter the problem. Our technical team is investigating and will fix for you soon.
Carla