Reseñas (1.972)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de julio de 2024

Looks good and works very well. The only thing I'd like as a feature is the ability to make customize the review section a bit more.

Last Lint
Suecia
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

O suporte me ajudou muito quando eu estava com dificuldades. Parabéns , vocês são 10000

Qtalmix
1 día usando la aplicación
26 de julio de 2023

The free plan has slightly limited functionality, but it is an easy application for review management. After submitting reviews, the form is still o the page, and "Thank you" is gone very quickly, and this is the default setting. However, it seems if you consider upgrading to Essential, you will have full customization, which means the dev team can help you change that the way you want.

Made In Oregon
1 día usando la aplicación
18 de octubre de 2023

Muito bom, só que um pouco caro mas muito bom

Feminiz
8 meses usando la aplicación
6 de febrero de 2024

satisfactory and reasonable

Homemart.pk
Pakistán
3 meses usando la aplicación
22 de julio de 2023

You must have a subscription of €10 per month to export Amazon reviews. So it isn't free, but the staff is very responsive and very nice !

My Magic Store
Francia
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
19 de julio de 2020

................................................................................nice app............

The $tore,Inc
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de octubre de 2020

Usei esse aplicativo para me ajudar nas avaliações, achei bom mas não está traduzindo os comentários para meu idioma, mesmo quando é do próprio país Brasil, está vindo comentários em Inglês

alegrafit.com
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
27 de mayo de 2022

I am satisfied with the app. I needed a lot of support to get the app to work well but the support was always amazing

Mesbobettes
Canadá
11 meses usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 7 de junio de 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go 💙

4 de abril de 2022

I'm trying to import reviews with photo, no success yet. I believe I will get it, they have a very good support.

Viggo Home
11 meses usando la aplicación
Smartify Apps respondió 12 de abril de 2022

Hi, thank you a bunch for taking your time to rate us 💙.
However, it seems that we did not satisfy you completely, I contacted you via live chat and tried to give you emails to solve your issue. Please be back and let us re-check the issue for you.
I look forward to hearing from you ❤️!