LAI Product Amazon Reviews , 1 833 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
2. februar 2024

I've been using " LAI Product Reviews ALi Review" for a while now, and it's been a game-changer. The app is user-friendly, efficient, and reliable, making every task easier. But what really sets it apart is the incredible customer service. Quick, friendly, and effective, the support team makes you feel valued and heard. They resolve issues swiftly, showing genuine care for user satisfaction. " LAI Product Reviews ALi Review" isn't just a tool,it's a support system that enhances your digital experience. Highly recommend it for its top-notch functionality and exemplary customer service!

Toshane
3 måneder bruker appen
3. februar 2024

Very helpful and friendly customer support. Parker was able to help me with my website and widget design. I don't know how to use custom code, so Parker helped me out quickly and saved me a ton of time. 10/10!

Miss Sculpt
4 måneder bruker appen
26. januar 2024

I recommend LAI in everyway. Great Features, Great customer support! 10/10 Review service, Try over all other!

Swingnduck
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
16. januar 2024

Better than loox, judge, etc. for the same price or cheaper. Had my first interaction with their support and they gave me a feature from a higher paid plan for free as a gift before I could even begin to complain. Top notch!!!

OXYGN
2 måneder bruker appen
3. februar 2024

I have not driven any traffic to the website yet but everything seems to be working great and the support team is Amazing, very fast to get back and supportive so I would recommend this App.

PureLxe
Storbritannia
12 dager bruker appen
29. desember 2023

The support person Emily was super helpful for me. She got back to me quickly and helped solve my issue right away!

Bug Buster™
8 måneder bruker appen
7. april 2024

Amazing team and super responsive, very adaptable to your needs. Thank you!

Lovenci
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
31. januar 2024

Very Nice app that allows my customers to review my products.

5 Stars because works correctly, easy to install and the customer service is excellent.

I had to reach out to them because I didn't like the placement of the reviews, they were able to correct that with ease and in the ideal place too!

Thanks!

The Bandana Blanket Company
2 dager bruker appen
5. januar 2024

This Review app is good and the customer service is top quality. Customer service agent Doris is friendly and helps me to solve my problem. Thank You!

DRIVECLOX WHEEL WATCHES
Storbritannia
10 måneder bruker appen
20. desember 2023

Great app at an affordable price. Gets the job done at a low cost!

Barkly