Avaliações (1.972)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de outubro de 2020

Everything is great about this app.
first It's a free app and more flexibility managing and editing the review but sometimes it feels like reviews are overlapping with each other.

filinzo
Índia
6 dias usando o app
12 de novembro de 2020

Nice app very useful which is great for sale that's customers believe. Which sale are increase in highest level

Galtfehmi
Índia
6 dias usando o app
Smartify Apps deixou uma resposta 25 de novembro de 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product as you wish.

20 de janeiro de 2021

bellissima la sto usando per il mio negozio totalmente gratuita..la miglior app per chi sta cominciando droppish

NB_Originale
Brasil
4 dias usando o app
31 de agosto de 2020

Very good apps. However, it would be very nice if they could increase the number of reviews that we can import.

MONDO Collection
Maurício
3 dias usando o app
23 de julho de 2021

Thks Janice for responding immedly to my query yest, providing clear instructions. Apprec. Well done

Hats Idea
Singapura
2 dias usando o app
Smartify Apps deixou uma resposta 27 de julho de 2021

Hi Hats Idea team 💚

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Janice would be very happy to see it. She'll be your assistance for you anytime you need. We are looking forward to seeing you next time. Once again, we really appreciate your feedback! ❤️

Data de edição: 9 de janeiro de 2021

App allows you to import up to 100 reviews for free which is exactly what I've been looking for. Very useful app!

styledsimply
Estados Unidos
1 dia usando o app
Smartify Apps deixou uma resposta 10 de janeiro de 2021

Hi Admin,
Thanks for your review. I have created a ticket no #3759 to your mailbox to support you further and looking forward to your reply.

Data de edição: 10 de dezembro de 2020

I am using it on my first shopify store so needed a free reviews app. this app allows pictore reviews which other free apps did not. this was the main clincher. i've only had it installed 15 minutes so may update review once more expreianced. 4 stars for now.

PETLOVERSTRUST
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 12 horas usando o app
15 de abril de 2022

如果能翻译7天内的评价就更好了。或者能翻译包括俄罗斯在内的7天以内的所有评价。其他的功能还没尝试,不过目前看来还可以,希望使用以后也能保持这种心情。客服人员很有耐心,帮我解决了不懂的问题,真的非常感谢

iroomfun
China
Aproximadamente 7 horas usando o app
Smartify Apps deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2022

嗨,我是 LAI 支持团队的 Jillian。 我们的应用程序仍然存在一些不足,感谢您向我们提出这个问题。 我们会越来越多地尝试改进这些弱点,并为您提供更好的 LAI 版本💪.

12 de setembro de 2020

I have 2 stores and the first one everything is perfect, comments, everything but it didn't prompt the personalisation options. My other store on the other hand does give the option to personalise it but no comments are added. I only get a blank field and a number of stars. I can't figure it out why it works on one store and not the other one

Shop For Decor
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
20 de agosto de 2020

Seems like a great app but it won't let me import anything until I leave a review. Would be nice if I would verify it works before leaving a review.

FunkyPilot Store