LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Photo product reviews. Build trust & boost sales with coupon

Sublimery

I used this app to help build up trust around my store/brand. I had some specific request and the support team offered me premium costumer service! I recommend this app !

May 10, 2021

Hi Sublimery team,
Thank you very much for such a great review. 👏
We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible situation, so I am happy 💕 to see that reflected in your use.
Rest assured that our support agents got the recognition they deserved. They were overjoyed to see your review 😍🎉.
Feel free to reach out to us via live chat 💬 anytime you need!

Décor Cosy

Super. Merci beaucoup pour la disponibilité de toute l'équipe et pour votre excellent travail. Team d' account manager et de dev au top

May 10, 2021

Hi Décor Cosy team,
Seeing that you had a 5-⭐ experience is the best thing we could hope for 😍!
Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing LAI AliExpress Reviews. ✨✨ We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Seyna Hair

This is a great app. I installed other concurrent and uninstalled them and I continue to use LAI AliExpress. The team responded to all my requests and very well. I love this app and recommend it for sure.

May 6, 2021

Hiiiiii, Thank you so much for leaving positive feedback 🔥 ✨ We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🔥 🤩 Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Health Carer Store

This APP is very easy to use; and the service team is very helpful, they response me fast and give the result I want.

May 6, 2021

Hi there, it was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us 💥 🥰. I'm overjoyed to see that you felt satisfied with our app and service 💪.
Don't hesitate to contact us directly via live chat ❤️ We're more than happy to help!

MiracleMum

Very beautiful app and developers very kindly.
We asked for some variations and they quickly resolved

May 3, 2021

Hiiiii 💙 we are thrilled to have you as part of the LAI family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team 💕 We look forward to serving you again soon 👏 👏 👏 Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com💕👏

Qtesy

SUPER COOL!! I haven't any problem using this app and it works very greats!! you can adjust anything and adapt it to match what you want on your site. I love this!!

May 3, 2021

Hi there, We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our app 🥰 We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us 🔥 🔥 Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

LaSensualle

Always ready to assist, in a fast and timely manner. What a bunch of nice people! Fantastic app! Always ready to assist, in a fast and timely manner. What a bunch of nice people! Fantastic app!

April 29, 2021

We’re glad you enjoyed all the suggestions we provided! We think you’ll also love our review pop-up, which makes it even more convenient to show your best reviews for the products. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

Grazi Loja Virtual

Best app, the service is perfect, they helped me with all my doubts. And it even improved my pages with some features that I didn't know I could add. They always answer me promptly. I am very satisfied!

April 29, 2021

We’re pleased that Janice was able to provide you with exceptional service. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

Sanctuarity

Their customer service is top-notch. They helped me with any concerns i had and even went beyond my expectations by suggesting features. Best part it's all free :)

April 28, 2021

Thank you for giving us this valued feedback. We're over the moon to receive your beautiful words. Please stay in touch with us to get more support via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

CopenhagenAccessories

Super simple and effective app! took a couple of hours to get it all setup and works fine. only thing i had trouple with was how it showed on mobile device

April 28, 2021

Hi there, thank you very much for your compliment. It has been our pleasure to assist you. We know that we need to work harder to improve our service to bring more values to you. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com