LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Reviews app for AliExpress reviews, Amazon, DSers (Oberlo), CJ

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

StyledKorea®

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best support! really good review app! i tried to use loox and other one but this app is perfect match for my store!

June 8, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from the support team. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review ^^ I sure hope LAI Reviews will be able to help you grow your business. Please let us know whenever you need assistance 💙 Have a nice day!

Topickly

Location Sweden

The service is wonderful! The reviews look pro. The free version is super fine if you have a small business or just started.

June 8, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from LAI Support. Thank you for your kind feedback. I'm very happy to hear that our team was able to help improve your experience ^^ Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help 💙 Cheers!

Dr. Hurts

Location Denmark

Great and cheap app that fulfills all my needs. Support is great and it's nice that you can import from Amazon

June 8, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from LAI Support. Thank you for your feedback. I sure hope LAI Reviews will be able to help boost your business 💙 Have a nice day!

Beauty Brio

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Works great and is easy to use, really can't recommend this more! It has all the functionalities needed for reviews on product, collection and home pages.

April 15, 2022

Hi, this is Jillian from LAI Support team. Your feedback is greatly spritually valuable to our whole team. We can't say nothing else but promise to move forward and do much better to please you 💙.

lojaopatron

Location Brazil

A moça me atendeu muito bem e resolveu o meu problema. agora consigo postar as reviwes em minha loja. obrigado

June 8, 2022

Olá, aqui é Dale do Suporte LAI. Obrigado pelo seu feedback. Fico feliz em saber que Jillian conseguiu ajudá-lo com seu problema. Envie-nos uma mensagem sempre que precisar de ajuda 💙 Felicidades!

Starphase

Location Turkey

Honestly, This is my favorite review app in the app store. I had some issues once and the support team fixed all of them. I hope they keep supporting new stores because not everyone can pay for the most needed small features. Thanks a lot!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for kind words ^^ We're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need assistance 💙 Cheers!

REBELLA

Thanks to Jillian and the rest of the team! They are always super helpful, quick, and friendly! This is the best app and experience by far! Thank you for everything!

April 13, 2022

Hi Jamie, this is Jillian.
We're thrilled to be a part of your beautiful store. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and to our entire team 💙.

Sshopinho

Location Brazil

APP excelente, tem ótimos recursos e está funcionando perfeitamente.
Há possibilidades de configurações que melhora a aparencia da página.

April 12, 2022

Olá Maurício, o seu é super valioso para mim em particular e para toda a nossa equipe LAI em geral. Espero que possamos cooperar por muito mais tempo 💙.

Gypsy Loves

I really like LAI, I opened my first shopify store recently, and this app gave me and my products WAY more credibility than I would have without it starting out. It's genius to be able to use reviews from your supplier's other customers, because it's the SAME product!! So you can proudly show how (at least 50 people for free) love and use the very product you are selling!! It looks great on my store, and they give you options to add reviews to basically any page of your site, with tons of different style combinations and layouts! for free!! Lastly, their customer service is outstanding! They are literally right there on the bottom right of your screen waiting to help you with anything you come across!! Super friendly, down to earth, and efficient! Download this app and give it a try, you won't regret it!!

April 12, 2022

Hi Jennifer, here is Jillian 😊.
Thanks a bunch for your detailed and encouraging 5- star review. We completely honestly consider it as a great motivation to improve and develope better features 💙.

Zap variedades

Time spent using app About 2 months

simple and the app haves all the features what you need for your store. Congrats everyone and thank you Jillian for have helped me.

Hello Marcus, this is Jillian 😉
It was super fun and interesting chatting with you about Brazillian food, weather and others 😁. Just feel free to chat with us when you need help and we are always willing to support you 💙.