LAI Product Reviews

Import AliExpress reviews, Amazon reviews & product reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Upstring Anime

the app is amazing, they helped me in my store and edited the code for me after i was having trouble. the support team is amazing thanks for helping me.

April 6, 2021

Thank you so much to leave us an enthusiastic comment. We're so proud to be a part of your amazing look. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com.

Las Amapolas

Esta aplicación me encanta. Su diseño es muy bueno y fácil de configurar cambios. La forma de pedir reseñas a los clientes es muy intuitiva. El soporte es excelente. Las veces que he tenido algún problema lo han solucionada a la brevedad.

April 3, 2021

We're in high spirits to receive your feedback! Your store looks fantastic with reviews and star ratings. Please contact us if you need further assistance

Elivana.ae

One of the apps you must have in your store! Thank you, Harley and the team for the prompt support and such an amazing app.

April 3, 2021

Thank you very much for choosing us! We believe that you will enjoy the new look of our app. Please feel free to contact us directly anytime you need

DragonArtifacts

Just what I was looking for! It really helped me to create a nice product page with reviews.
Highly recommend

April 3, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving those beautiful words! If you need assistance to setup our app on your store, don't hesitate to contact us

www.flodenyn.be

Wat een goede app! ik ben er super tevreden over. Ook een heel goede service ik had een probleem met de taal en dat is onmiddellijk opgelost :)

April 3, 2021

We sincerely appreciate your feedback! Please keep in touch with us to get further assistance anytime you need

Homeproductivity.co

Very helpful staff and responds very quickly! I'm impressed! The app does what it promises. I got working solution within minutes.

April 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your valued feedback! We also like your idea of switching the positions of 'You may also like' and 'Review section'. If you have further questions, just drop us a message. We're so glad to help.

Nampet

Great App, best alternative to loox And great support team that help me to integrate Lai in debutify 3.0. All work fine

April 3, 2021

Thank you very much for using our app! That theme can't beat us. Hope we can be a great team to grow your business further.

batica2

Great free(!) alternative to Loox. I would like to see more options for review widget customisation, but what they currently have is more than enough. Also veeeery fast and pleasant support.

March 30, 2021

3:16 PM

We're definitely over the moon to see your feedback. Your satisfaction made us stronger. Hope we can be one of your irreplaceable partners from now and in the future. Thanks a ton!

Safety Alarms

A very good app and a very friendly, professional and fast-working support team. I can recommend this app for everyone! :)

March 29, 2021

Thank you very much for contacting LAI Support at the right time. It's the least we can do for you. Setting up the review section and adding star ratings to the theme Debutify 3.0.0 is a bit complicated but we nailed it. Please contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com!

VivoBest

Excelente app hasta el momento me encanta muchas gracias, iré probando poco a poco es muy fácil de usar interfaz muy completa

March 28, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are so happy to become a part of your business on Shopify. Please contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com. We are ready to further support you!