LAI Product Reviews

All in one review app. Import AliExpress review, Amazon review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Safety Alarms

A very good app and a very friendly, professional and fast-working support team. I can recommend this app for everyone! :)

March 29, 2021

Thank you very much for contacting LAI Support at the right time. It's the least we can do for you. Setting up the review section and adding star ratings to the theme Debutify 3.0.0 is a bit complicated but we nailed it. Please contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com!

VivoBest

Excelente app hasta el momento me encanta muchas gracias, iré probando poco a poco es muy fácil de usar interfaz muy completa

March 28, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are so happy to become a part of your business on Shopify. Please contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com. We are ready to further support you!

Varieta Store Oficial

Excelente aplicativo. Fácil de usar e bem integrado ao Shopify. Recomendo a todos que estão em busca de um app para provas sociais

March 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. We are so thrilled to know that we can work as a team to help you promote your business on Shopify. Should you need further support, just feel free to contact me directly via livechat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com.

Sydney’s choice

Its very helpful and not complicated. I enjoyed using it and it will be very helpful for my store. I highly recommend it!

March 26, 2021

We're thrilled to be a part of your beautiful store. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and to our entire team.

Ammbient

Fast and helpful customer service. Had few questions, got them resolved in a day! Easy to use interface. Would recommend!

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

We For Beauty

i dont know yet ......................................................................................... I do not know

March 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. May we know which part do you feel confused about? Please know that our support team is always ready to support you

BUY IT NOAH

Wow, the free feature is so great, I just tried to test it since this is my first store on Shopify, unlike the alidropship service where the reviews section is all inbuilt with the plugin itself. I love this too. But the Alidropship is a one-time payment which I loved https://alidropship.com/?via=15739. So I hope that we see something happening here too.

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We do appreciate your pricing suggestion and will bring it to discussion with our team.
Have a nice day.

TNT Print House

This app has been amazing from the start! I had some questions on how to get some features to work with my theme and the customer service reps Summer & Darlyn were so quick and helpful! they had everything and sorted out for me quicker than I ever expected! Great app! Does more than advertised!

March 23, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Summer and Darlyn would be excited to know that you enjoyed their service!

Lemon Straps

The Support team is prefect and really efficient. Especially, Harley and Janice. They are super helpful and able to solve my problem very quickly.

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

NEUPUNK

Customer service was really great, helped me out and optimized the settings for me, highly recommended!

March 22, 2021

Thanks for your review! Our Support Team is definitely so grateful to see your review because it motivates us a lot to continue our works.