LAI Product Reviews

All in one review app. Import AliExpress review, Amazon review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Master Home Australia

Nice app, still learning how to use but seems very good. Nice app, still learning how to use but seems very good.

March 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI AliExpress Reviews app.

Cotton&Clouds

Best app! I recommended it to everyone. And they have great customer service. I will always use it..

March 19, 2021

Thanks! I really appreciate your reviews. We're so proud to hear that LAI AliExpress Reviews app now will be a part of your website!

Fãntons

muito bom! eu gostei muito, vcs são demais me ajudou demais e foi muito fácil de configurar, daria mais estrelas se pudesse

Mansa Musa Jewls

Absolutely love this app! Not only is it a great app but when I requested help with adding the app to a specific spot on my website they IMMEDIATELY assisted!!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have a review app with images.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are happy to know that you like our app and that our support team could help you with the request.

DB UNIQUE

It's a good app. It can solve my problem nicely. The customer service is also good. They are nice guys.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to know that our app has met your expectations!

Filled With Delight

I dealt with Annie today and she was super efficient and very helpful. Thank you Annie. The support was great. I really do appreciate it.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let Annie know.

Body Bella Co.

I used this app to import reviews to my shopify. It was extremely quick and easy to follow. When I had an issue I couldn't solve I contacted support and was able to chat with a live person who helped solve my problem within minutes. I'm very satisfied with this service and will be recommending to others! I also enjoyed the new Homepage review feature.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear our supporter was able to fix your issues and get you up and running smoothly!

asmpick

Excellent app, customer service helps beyond what is needed.
Available to answer, almost anytime.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every shop owner from start to success. Have a nice day!

Sales Grabz

The app is top-notch, functionality is flawless and their support team really knows their product. Great app!

March 15, 2021

JoJo's Car Zone

Facing some technical issues with my new theme. The customer support solved it very quickly. recommend trying this app. It is worthy

March 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let them know.