LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Photo product reviews. Build trust & boost sales with coupon

Chris & Leon

I was really doubtful at first if this app will give me what I want. Then after I have tried it, I was satisfied by what I was able to add on my website. Then I contacted them through their support chat to ask for additional help, and honestly, I've had an amazing experience talking with them. They REALLY helped me improve my website using their app. I highly recommend this to everyone. Think of it as an investment and not as an expense. It will really add value to your website. :)

Dear Chris and Leon team 💚
Thank you for a very well-rounded and thorough review of our product and service. We appreciate your hard work in putting this review together and know it will be helpful and informative for your business. Have a good day!

Trendy-deals24k

BEST APP AND THE BEST SUPPORT :))) WIth Janice ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Trendy-deals24K team,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Have a nice day! 💚

Indimode

Very happy with this app - it does increase conversions for sure as customers need reassurance before they buy

Dear Indimode team,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with our app. Your review means a lot to us and helps spread the word about our business to other customers like you! 💚

Dinner & Cooking

This is by far my most favorite FAQ-app. The app exceeds all my expectations and they have an even better support staff. Very fast responses and they are always willing to help. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner.

Hi Dinner & Cooking team ❤️
Thanks for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we’re glad it showed during your usage 💚

Prioree.com

The app is great, the team cares about the customers and the support is absolutely helpful, I recommend the app and the paid version.

Dear Prioree team,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! If there’s anything else you need, please contact us at support@smartifyapps.com or via our live-chat 💚

Invicta home

Estou usando pela primeira vez parece bom. Quero ver o resultado no site da minha loja. Acredito que vá me ajudar muito

Dear Invicta Home 💚

We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled you had a great experience with us and hope to see you again soon.

Casa e Facilidade

Usei o app para importar reviews e ele atendeu conforme o esperado. Muito bom! Atendeu minhas expectativas.

Dear Casa e Facilidade,

We are so glad that we could meet your expectations. Our import feature is the best importer in the market for you. Please feel free to reach out to our support anytime you need! Cheers 💚

Viral Body

Janice is amazing! She was patient and available to help and answer my many questions. Love this app

Hi Viral Body team,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon 💚

Bazar Baba

I have used this app for around 6-7 months. It is easy to work with and has useful features. Thank you!

Dear Bazar Baba team 🧡

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

DecoraQ

Very great approach! I highly commend the kindness of the support. I definitely recommend. The application meets everything it has.

Hey DecoraQ team ❤️
We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!