LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

TANGO FUN ELECTRONICS

This app is rock and literally altered my store view. The team is truly friendly, knowledgeable and understanding. I had some few issues at first but with the assistance of Janice and Duke, everything now is working smoothly. Great app with Great support. I can’t thank you enough. Super satisfied

September 24, 2021

Dear Tango Fun Electronics team,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate the great review and look forward to working with you again soon 🥂

Daily Trend Monkey

I would definitely recommend this app. The customer support is amazing. I have the free plan, but customer support and tech support went out of their way to adjust the "view" to what I was looking for. They were very patient and personable. Best people I have ever worked with!

September 20, 2021

Hi Daily Trend Monkey team 💚

It was a great pleasure to us to assist you. Our support team is so happy to help you customize the review section display. Should you need further assistance, just hit us up. Wish you luck ❤️

Vitamer South Africa

Janice assisted me effectively and efficiently. Hard to find service this impressive these day! Thank you so much!

September 16, 2021

Hi Vitamer South Africa team,

It is such a great pleasure to us to receive your feedback. Janice would be very happy to see this. All of us are so in love with your store's vibes. In case you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. See you soon ❤️

dropbrazil67

very good! this is a good app for import reviews!! I love this in shopify!! usually is good!! very very very!

September 15, 2021

Hi DropBrazil67 team 💚

Thanks for your positive feedback. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help soon!

Have a nice day! ❤️

Menania

I like this app because it helps me with my store and it's easy to add reviews to my products. Very easy to use

Dear Menania team,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a nice day ❤️

FortyThree USA

Great Customer Support this app is really amazing I am still learning but customer support helped me a lot

Hi FortyThree USA team,

It's a great pleasure to see your review of our app. Our support team was so thrilled to help you resolve your request. They are always available for you ❤️ Have a lovely day!

Belaflor.store

I'm using a little time, but it suits me very well for what I'm looking for. I´ll keep using this app.

Dear Belaflor team,

Thank you very much for leaving us a positive review. We are alway here to help if you need further assistance! Cheers ❤️

Wabdealshop

VERY GOOD. IT IS VERY EASY TO USE. AMAZING THING EVER CREATED. IM VERY HAPPY WITH IT. I WILL USE IT MORE OFTEN FOR SURE.

September 5, 2021

Dear Wabdealshop team,

It's such a pleasure to receive your positive feedback on our app. We always want to bring more value to your business so we can stay together as long as we can.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!
Have a great day ahead 💚

Clacket

Merci à Janice de m'avoir aidée à intégrer les avis, elle est attentive, intelligente et très gentille, un plaisir de discuter avec elle. Service client parfait ! Je recommande 120%. Super application également ;)

August 27, 2021

Hi Clacket team,

Thank you so much for giving such an emotional review of our service. We just reviewed Janice's work on your case. We are so glad that Janice was able to help you today. You always can reach out to her for further support and count on her. Have a lovely day!

MYC-HOME®

Good app, and the support always attentive to your needs. I've been using this app from the beginning.

August 27, 2021

Hi MYC-HOME team,

It's amazing to receive your positive review of our app. We have a long journey from the start and now we are still together to help you earn your business. We really appreciate it! Should you need further assistance, hit us up via live chat. Cheers!