LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Photo/video reviews app for AliExpress, Amazon, DSer(Oberlo)..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

comfortshoppingonline

ITs amazing we have been using this app from last year and results are pretty amazing. Support is super awesome and friendly.

Babyway

Location Australia

Support amazing thanks to Jillian, really helpful, app is great very useful. Glad I found this application. Only think need to be fix some minor software bugs.

May 27, 2022

We're thrilled to be a part of your beautiful store 🥰. It means the world to us and to our entire team. Thank you for sharing your kind words 💙

AyurVita

I manage multiple websites and have been using this application on all of them. It is cost-effective, easy to use, and their support team is superb! Jillian and Dale are absolute rock-stars and are always ready and eager to help me even on off hours. I absolutely love the fact that Jillian remembers me. Talk about awesome customer service. I 100% recommend this application.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for you kind words ^^ We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance 💙 Cheers!

storebattit

Great app! Very functional and support team always there to help! Looking forward to install this app on all of my stores!

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback ^^ we are thrilled to know that the app worked out well for you. We look forward to working with you on your other stores 💙 Cheers!

Samanday

Location France

J'avais déjà utilisé LAI Product Aliexpress Reviews, qui m'avais beaucoup servis à l'époque et c'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai décidé de refaire appel à leurs services qui sont de super qualité.
Je remercie très particulièrement Jillian qui à sue me donner de très bon conseils et une aide incroyable.
Je recommande vivement cet app qui saura vous aider à ajouter de la valeur à votre shop.
Merci LAI.

June 8, 2022

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis 🥰 Nous sommes si heureux d'avoir des nouvelles d'un client satisfait de longue date, et nous sommes impatients de renforcer notre relation à l'avenir 💙

The Butler's Choice

It's been helpful so far and good support too. The 5 stars on an image will be a huge help to ensure buyers are happy with the product. Thanks!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're very happy to hear that you enjoy our star rating feature ^^ Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance 💙 Cheers!

Wannies

Location Netherlands

Goede app, gebruik de betaalde versie dat is wel aan te raden. Goede klantenservice ook. bedankt lai

June 8, 2022

Hartelijk dank voor uw beoordeling ^^ We zijn blij om te weten dat je helemaal klaar bent om te gaan 💙 Proost

Lanzel Store

Location Brazil

Gostei bastante do app! me ajudaram quando precisei, já era de madrugada e me responderam rapidamente solucionando o meu problema. Recomendo!!

June 8, 2022

Obrigado por tomar o tempo para deixar um comentário. Estamos felizes em saber que você teve uma experiência positiva com nossa equipe de suporte. Por favor, avise-nos sempre que tiver alguma dúvida 💙

megahotdeal.fr

Location Ireland

perfect solution compared to loox . more features and faster to load . what.I love the most about this app is the awesome customer support !

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words ^^ We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every shop owner from start to success. Have a nice day 💙

Iblooom

Location Brazil

O App é excelente e a equipe de suporte responde de maneira rápida e eficiente. Questões e dúvidas são bem orientadas. Vale à pena!

June 8, 2022

Muito obrigado por sua avaliação. Estamos felizes em saber que você está configurado e pronto para começar 💙 Bom dia ^^