LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

The Kozy Place

just got the app and onboarding team has been super helpful, stayed with me and walked me thru all the features. Dale (probably a pseudo) has been very patient and worked with me throughout. can't wait to see what it does for my conversion rate. app works good so far! would recommend

July 28, 2021

Hi The Kozy Place 💚

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Our team will treasure it with our hearts ❤️ Dale would be excited to see your review for him. We always want to bring more value to you and help you earn your business. Thank you so much for your kind words. Have a beautiful day!

GGCats

I choose this review app over all others because it's easy, attractive, and loads well.
One thing they can improve on is when adding reviews, even if the site says x many reviews, sometimes only 8 or 14 will show up to choose from. So not all show up. But I'm sure it's fixable if I contacted them.

July 23, 2021

Dear GGcats team,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We truly appreciate your recommendation to improve our app. I can't reach you out with this email z***@protonmail.com. Could you please drop us a message via our live chat? Our agent will be with you shortly. Cheers!

PatyTech

Absolutely FREE, The only app you need. No need for monthly fees. I would love to recommend everybody

July 23, 2021

Hi PatyTech team,

It is such a great pleasure for us to receive your review. Kindly hit us up when you need further assistance in the future. We will try as much as we can to help you earn your business and make it bloomed. Thanks a billion!

zetas store

Es una buena app, facilita la confianza en la web cuando estas empezando como es mi caso. Su versión gratuita es bastante amplia y hace su trabajo.

July 16, 2021

Dear Zetas Store,

It has been fantastic to receive your kind words. We are trying our best to offer the best service for our merchants to promote their business. We're so glad that our Forever Free plan meets your expectations. Just hit us up if you need our help in the future. Cheers!

Darlast

Aún no se TODAS las opciones que tienen pero en cuanto a importar reseñas de Ali es rápida y practica de utilizar. Sobre el soporte INCREIBLE, Harry respondía rápido y ha sido muy agradable. La app RECOMENDADA 10/10

Hi Darlast team ❤️

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Your satisfaction is our motivation to work harder every day. We truly appreciate your business. Harry would be very happy to see your kind words for him. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We're glad to help! 💚

Kingdofacial

I like it so much, it fully meets all my needs, and the team is very strong, and helped me solve the problem in time. Janice is very smart, and simple and easy communication allows me to complete things I haven't figured out for a long time.

Dear Kingdofacial team 💚

We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business. Janice would be over the moon to see your review for her. Just hit us up via live chat if you need any assistance. We're thrived to see you again ❤️💚

Fresh Off the Glow

Very good app. Customer support is excellent. I am using the free version. Shout out to Janice for solving my issue quickly and professionally. Highly recommend this app.

Dear Fresh Off The Glow team 💚

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Janice is so glad to see your beautiful words for her. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Cheers! ❤️

Japan Shampoo

Quick setup of the application. Simple and intuitive interface. Operational work on setting up the store.

July 8, 2021

Hey Japan Shampoo team,

We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out 💚

S Tier Tool

I use this app for my review section. The customer service is helpful and professional. Very very good!!!

June 28, 2021

Dear S Tier Tool team 💚 ,

We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled you had a great experience with our service and hope to have a chance to assist you if you need our help in the future. Thanks a ton ❤️

BASICS OF COMFORT

Really happy to be part of this great app from the beginning. Support team were also very helpful they solved my technical problem quickly and efficiently.

June 16, 2021

Dear Basics Of Comfort team ⭐

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback 💥 We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers ⚡⚡
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes 🎁🎀