LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 4, 2023

Bom tive um pequeno problema no espaço das estrelas, mas o suporte é muito eficiente. Vale a pena o aplicativo, ajudou mttt minha loja !!

Colorluzes
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 4, 2023

I had a great experience with this app for adding reviews to my store at a very reasonable price, & also have customer service.

glowzix.com
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 3, 2023

Superb experience with support. Encountered an issue, and they customized a fix for me. More than happy. I recommend Lai review 100%

UrbanGenius
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 3, 2023

Amazing customer service, thank you to parker for helping me out. Will gladly recommend this to other people with shopify stores

Kingslighter
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 3, 2023

Excellente application qui remplit très bien son job, avec une partie gratuite très complète et une partie payante incroyable pour 4.99 , la période d'essai de 7 jours est parfaite elle permet de prendre en main correctement l'application . Beaucoup de personnalisation possible et un support très aimable et réactif , félicitations .

Tasten
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 2, 2023

I'm using this app since over a year and only had my second favor to ask. I got again immediate response and immediate help. Thank you Parker, you've been very competent, nice and quick in solving my problem on adjusting a display.
Even though on the free plan - it does all it needs - looks great - very easy and smoothly functioning with excellent support. I recommend the app! Thank you Parker and all - very grateful for your work!

LTiMoments
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 2, 2023

Good service, i instantly got help by Parker to change the language on my review widget, i really recommend downloading this app!

Fyndico
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited January 1, 2023

Really nice app that allows for so much for such a small price. I installed this app on the first of januari and even them the team was able to help me with my request. Parker put in his work and even helped me with some custom coding, great service.

10/10 would reccomend

Fita
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 1, 2023

I was having some troubles setting it up, but Parker assisted me perfectly and and has helped me set the app up perfectly for my needs. I can only recommend you to use this app, its fast, good looking and the customer support, especially parker is really there for you as soon as you need something!

Pro Clean™
Austria
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
December 30, 2022

great service

I had an issue with some review background color and an assistant which i initially thought was a bot let me now i was supposed to use a different plan but actually went in to CODE it for me and made it look PERFECT!??!

5 STARS also extremely easy to set up the reviews.

lilGadgetStore