LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Photo/video reviews app for AliExpress, Amazon, DSer(Oberlo)..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dr. Hurts

Great and cheap app that fulfills all my needs. Support is great and it's nice that you can import from Amazon

June 8, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from LAI Support. Thank you for your feedback. I sure hope LAI Reviews will be able to help boost your business 💙 Have a nice day!

Beauty Brio

Works great and is easy to use, really can't recommend this more! It has all the functionalities needed for reviews on product, collection and home pages.

April 15, 2022

Hi, this is Jillian from LAI Support team. Your feedback is greatly spritually valuable to our whole team. We can't say nothing else but promise to move forward and do much better to please you 💙.

lojaopatron

A moça me atendeu muito bem e resolveu o meu problema. agora consigo postar as reviwes em minha loja. obrigado

June 8, 2022

Olá, aqui é Dale do Suporte LAI. Obrigado pelo seu feedback. Fico feliz em saber que Jillian conseguiu ajudá-lo com seu problema. Envie-nos uma mensagem sempre que precisar de ajuda 💙 Felicidades!

Starphase

Location Turkey

Honestly, This is my favorite review app in the app store. I had some issues once and the support team fixed all of them. I hope they keep supporting new stores because not everyone can pay for the most needed small features. Thanks a lot!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for kind words ^^ We're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need assistance 💙 Cheers!

REBELLA

Thanks to Jillian and the rest of the team! They are always super helpful, quick, and friendly! This is the best app and experience by far! Thank you for everything!

April 13, 2022

Hi Jamie, this is Jillian.
We're thrilled to be a part of your beautiful store. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and to our entire team 💙.

Sshopinho

APP excelente, tem ótimos recursos e está funcionando perfeitamente.
Há possibilidades de configurações que melhora a aparencia da página.

April 12, 2022

Olá Maurício, o seu é super valioso para mim em particular e para toda a nossa equipe LAI em geral. Espero que possamos cooperar por muito mais tempo 💙.

Gypsy Loves

I really like LAI, I opened my first shopify store recently, and this app gave me and my products WAY more credibility than I would have without it starting out. It's genius to be able to use reviews from your supplier's other customers, because it's the SAME product!! So you can proudly show how (at least 50 people for free) love and use the very product you are selling!! It looks great on my store, and they give you options to add reviews to basically any page of your site, with tons of different style combinations and layouts! for free!! Lastly, their customer service is outstanding! They are literally right there on the bottom right of your screen waiting to help you with anything you come across!! Super friendly, down to earth, and efficient! Download this app and give it a try, you won't regret it!!

April 12, 2022

Hi Jennifer, here is Jillian 😊.
Thanks a bunch for your detailed and encouraging 5- star review. We completely honestly consider it as a great motivation to improve and develope better features 💙.

Zap variedades

simple and the app haves all the features what you need for your store. Congrats everyone and thank you Jillian for have helped me.

Hello Marcus, this is Jillian 😉
It was super fun and interesting chatting with you about Brazillian food, weather and others 😁. Just feel free to chat with us when you need help and we are always willing to support you 💙.

Panda Bambino

I used the app to import reviews from amazon, aliexpress and different website. other apps were too laggy but this one was perfect, could fully understand what I was doing and would highly recommend it. the support is very helpful in adjusting and identifying erros and improving them

Hi Panda Bambino store,
your feedback lights up our day 🤩. Your review re-confirms our effort for our highest priority which is giving the best app and services for you.
Hope you all the best and be with us for long long time 💙.

QPlus Home - Brighten Your Life

I'm using this app to add reviews to our Shopify store from our Amazon sales channel. I'm happy with the interface of the app, very easy to use! very friendly customization options and make your site look professional. Overall the app works flawlessly. A few times we needed a few extra features and assistance from them. The support team sorted it for us in no time. Highly recommended.

Hi,
On bahelf of LAI team, I sincerely give you our appreciation for your 5-star feedback. This is a great motivator to our whole team to keep moving forward. Hope that we can be a part of your great growth for so longgg 💙.