LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flexin' Swag

Time spent using app About 2 months

This App so far has been absolutely AMAZING!!!!!
We are looking forward to seeing what else they come up with and any improvements they make. Thank you LAI AliExpress Reviews!

MARTE E VENERE

we recommend this APP! very helpful and professional team
Cheers MARTE E VENERE
Berlin
MADE WITH LOVE <3

MY TOP SMART SHOP

Location Aruba

It is a great app!! I use it for a while and so far so good. i highly recomend it!! install it now!!

Identity Nails

Location Australia

Love it, Makes life so much easier! Very grateful and will highly recommend. Please give this a try you will be glad.

Omorfia Hair

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really helpful review app. It's easy to use, clean design, adapts to my store. It also makes it really easy to import and customize reviews. Highly reccomend.

Minus One Store

Location Sri Lanka

It's easy and user-friendly. Very helpful. It made my life easy and most of all saved a lot of time.

Shainely

Time spent using app About 2 months

good app - love it very much - and it's free to use - nice job - excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
update 18/01/2021 - Beyond the fact that the app works great - the support team is just amazing - answered me within a day about something I wanted to change and helped me immediately - I highly recommend everyone to try and use the app - very convenient and friendly!!!

Giftanbul

Location Turkey

The Best Review App ! It is the best ever we used before. You should try and see difference. Easy and useful

elsalashes

Location China

I have transferred some comments from Alipress. Good application! And how can I modify or delete some unsuitable comments.

Urban Fit Den

Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the best reviews all out the. Everything is super customizable and support is awesome. Thank you team