LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Photo/video reviews app for AliExpress, Amazon, DSer(Oberlo)..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Taio promos

Merci pour l'aide rapide et efficace. Les avis sont faciles à importer, je suis sur le forfait gratuit, je viens de basculer sur le forfait supérieur pour voir les avantages

April 12, 2022

Merci pour l'avis. Nous sommes heureux de savoir que vous aimez notre application et que notre équipe d'assistance pourrait vous aider à résoudre le problème. Nous continuerons à travailler dur pour améliorer notre application 💙 !

NowBeauty

The best app for getting Amazon reviews onto your new website in an easy way. Fast and easy to use. The customer service team is so helpful and nice. Very sweet. I can't say enough about them.

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to know that our app has met your expectations 🥰! We're constantly working on improving our product so our customers can always have good experience with LAI 💙!

Lazartigue USA

I 100% recommend this application. It is super easy to download and use. The customer service team is not in the US but they are responsive and great to work with. Extremely polite and eager to help.

April 12, 2022

Thanks for giving us great understanding and confirmation for our strive to give you as best servicies as we can. Lovely day for you and look forward to our next conversation 💙.

Rebecca Minkoff

I use this app for 5 websites that I manage. Not only is it cost effective, the app is easy to use and not overcomplicated. The thing that I love the most about this app is the superb customer service that the provide. Jillian and Dale are amazing and their Developer Anthony is a super star. They work very hard to meet my expectations and never fail. They are dedicated and committed and really responsive. I 100% recommend this application.

Hi, this is Jillian.
On behalf of our team, Dale and Anthony specifically, a big thank for your 5-star review. Stay tuned for awesome upcoming features of LAI 🤩💙.

FIT Home Training

This is the best app! support works very well! They respond immediately and help with setup) Thank you!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that our support team app was able help you with your questions 💙 Have a nice day!

BeClosest

It's a very nice app, easy to use and great team who are here to help with any issues. Price wise it is very reasonable too.

Hi BeClosest store,
we feel thankful for receiving your 5-star review along with your trust 😊. We promise to keep working hard to give you more helpful functions 💙.

Snowfox

eu gostei muito do aplicativo a atendente me responde muito rapido e eu posso editar varias coisa no app deixando minha loja muito mais bonita e profissional

April 12, 2022

Estamos mais do que felizes em poder ajudá-lo a construir uma loja mais confiável. Não hesite em nos contatar via chat ao vivo sempre que tiver alguma solicitação. Estamos sempre dispostos a te ajudar 💙.

PIJUSHI

perfect app, very good and good service. import review very good , I love this app, service good ,product good

April 12, 2022

Hello, this is Jillian 😁. Creating an easy-to-use app and satisfying merchants are our highest priorities. Thank you for re-confirming our effort. This is truly a great motivator for our whole team to keep developing LAI app 💙.

Frizel

great app i highly recommend it for all store owners. u literally have every option that you need to a great product page

April 12, 2022

We much appreciate your time and your 5-star review. LAI team hopes that you'll accompany with us for the interesting upcoming journey 😉 💙

Skin Supervision

I prefer this app rather than other apps (not going to mention), first, because it's cheaper and it gives you the same features as the other review apps have and the second is that their customer service is really helpful, she took extra lengths to help me with my problem and I'm so much happy for that! Thank you so much, Lai Reviews & Jillian the customer support! Looking forward to using this app for my business and clients for a really long time!!

Hi, this is Jillian 😁.
Your satisfaction is our whole team's effort. On behalf of LAI team, thank you so so much for not only giving us nice words but also your long-standing trust 😊. Do not forget you always get our enthusiastic support 💙.