LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Sanctuarity

Their customer service is top-notch. They helped me with any concerns i had and even went beyond my expectations by suggesting features. Best part it's all free :)

April 28, 2021

Thank you for giving us this valued feedback. We're over the moon to receive your beautiful words. Please stay in touch with us to get more support via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

CopenhagenAccessories

Super simple and effective app! took a couple of hours to get it all setup and works fine. only thing i had trouple with was how it showed on mobile device

April 28, 2021

Hi there, thank you very much for your compliment. It has been our pleasure to assist you. We know that we need to work harder to improve our service to bring more values to you. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

DashingFashion_luxury

i really like it, makes my website more professional, it’s a life changing, help u get more sales and if you are looking forward to get more sales , this the app you are looking for

April 26, 2021

Hi there. Our team is overjoyed to receive your positive feedback. Hope we can contribute more value to grow your business. Please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at Support@smartifyapps.com. Thanks a ton!

Passion HQ

Very easy to use and import reviews from Ali stores. Support is great had 1 small issue and it was resolved in minutes. Recommend this app for sure.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your compliment. We're so thrilled to help you further if you need. Please contact us via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com.

Metal Drawing

Yesterday I had a problem with implementing a happy customer page into my store. I contacted the support and they did absolutely amazing job! I definitely recommend this app. Their team is amazing.

April 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your valued feedback. We hope we could attribute more values to your business. Please contact us via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com.

MyNewbornStar

Marvelous support Jame, Thank you for implementing the star ratings. I crushed my head where to place them and you've done that within a minute. Excellent support, immediately online, very competent! Great app also I'm still on the free version. Thank you! Just updated to a new theme and the help I got was as great as the first one. Everyone here is really very nice, helpful and always open for a little personal chat. Lovely Team, Thank you Janice!

April 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic comment. It has been our pleasure to assist you. Please feel free to contact our support at anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

MiloCarlo

Excellent! Following two problems, I contacted the after-sales service. Jame has extraordinarily solved both of my problems. I highly recommend ! excellent!

April 19, 2021

Thank you for giving us your valued review that already brings to us tremendous happiness. We always want to make you feel satisfied with our service. Please contact us if you need further assistance via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

LE PARADIS DU ZEN

J'ai dû faire appel au SAV pour 2 petits soucis que j'avais, suite à une mise à jour de mon site. Annie a été merveilleuse et si gentille. Elle a résolu mes 2 problèmes en moins de 5 minutes. Bravo à elle pour son aide et son excellent professionnalisme :)

April 14, 2021

Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our app experience. Please feel free to drop a message to Annie if you need further assistance. We're so glad to help.

NuVibe

Supportive team, and quick with solutions. Had an issue with the coding on my site and they handled it for me. Thank you.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your priceless feedback. We're overjoyed to assist you to get things done in a minute for you. Should you need further assistance, please contact us via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

AestheticPet

Does exactly what it says on the tin and more. You're able to add, change, update and reply to reviews that you have added in from AliExpress. New "actual" customers can also add reviews and you can even send review emails. Plus, the customer service team is awesome. I'd added in some suggested code to add the star ratings to the top of the page and the customer service team helped me to move it to my desired location and even went ahead and added the star ratings to the products on my collections and homepage proactively. Definitely worth it.

April 12, 2021

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback. Our support agent is as happy as clam to make you feel satisfied with our app. Please feel free to contact us via live chat if you require a dedicated support service.