LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 17, 2022

parker and the whole team is just too great. The customer service is very fast and on top of that I was able to get the plan to import reviews on amazon and get a discount. Thank you so much.

Justin Inflation
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 17, 2022

I recommend this app to every single person who uses Shopify. they have great customer service and I highly recommend them.

RubberBandzz
Edited December 16, 2022

Precisei de ajuda e me atenderam muito rápido! Obrigado Ann e toda equipe do LAI, ferramenta e atendimento excelentes! Esta ferramenta oferece grande variedade de personalização, estou gostando bastante, recomendo para todos

Amor de Garota
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
December 16, 2022

Their product and customer service are so nice. I'm Tony from Canada, this is a real review not imported by them! Lol

TWJ's Choice | TWJ trading Inc.
December 15, 2022

I recommend this app to any and everyone that uses shopify. If you don't have good reviews then you won't make sales, simple as that and this app makes it easy to add, import, export reviews. They have very helpful customer service too on their Chat help desk. I am still new to this app but Parker from the chat help desk helped me figure out everything regarding the app in a few minutes.

vlordesigns
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 15, 2022

solid app for reviews you need! beginner dropshipper this is a perfect app to start a online business.

Babyappy
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited December 14, 2022

My customer support agent (Parker) was super helpful and responsive. I had struggles with importing my reviews and Parker helped me with instant and very professional yet humane replies helping me to import my reviews.

malasthenics
December 14, 2022

O App é excelente e o atendimento é nota 10! Eu amei! Precisei tirar dúvidas por duas vezes e fui muito bem atendida.

ZumZum Presentes
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 13, 2022

perfect! tout a ete rapide concis et complet je recommande car sav et application au top en terme de rapport qualite prix

Marcus le cactus
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2022

Best Customer service ever, the most helping and supporting staff I have encountered, Parker helped me with a problem in my store theme, I tried to search the web for a solution but parker got it done.

Really thanks Parker for your kind effort and support.

9PM