LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 1, 2023

Really nice app that allows for so much for such a small price. I installed this app on the first of januari and even them the team was able to help me with my request. Parker put in his work and even helped me with some custom coding, great service.

10/10 would reccomend

Fita
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 1, 2023

I was having some troubles setting it up, but Parker assisted me perfectly and and has helped me set the app up perfectly for my needs. I can only recommend you to use this app, its fast, good looking and the customer support, especially parker is really there for you as soon as you need something!

Pro Clean™
Austria
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
December 30, 2022

great service

I had an issue with some review background color and an assistant which i initially thought was a bot let me now i was supposed to use a different plan but actually went in to CODE it for me and made it look PERFECT!??!

5 STARS also extremely easy to set up the reviews.

lilGadgetStore
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Edited December 29, 2022

This app is incredible! The customers are seeing reviews that resemble Amazon reviews which include photos and videos. We are able to remove reviews that customers duplicate or are basically not realistic. We can import reviews from most of our channels, especially Amazon. We believe this app has played a large role in being able to move more of our customers from Amazon to our store!

Retique It® by Renaissance
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 29, 2022

I was delighted with the service and the staff at this company. Everyone was very friendly and eager to assist me. In particular, I want to extend my gratitude to Parker for his efficient and excellent work. I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of their services.

CueNest
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 28, 2022

This is a great application, really fast, I appreciate the efforts of support for the help, it is really the best program that I recommend Great app and friendly support. I love this.best app for 2023

viiptech
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 28, 2022

Very good app and very good support i recommend this app for everyone i was looking so long for good reviews app but only this one made me happy

Huudii
Poland
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited December 27, 2022

Very quick service. They responded in about a minute to my requests and they helped me fix up the store.

Lightscape LED'S
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 27, 2022

Thanks Emily, help me a lot. The first time I used this software, she patiently helped me,their responses were quick

lindoas
Mexico
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
December 26, 2022

I am really enjoying the experience and usability. When I needed Support, I was attended quickly and with assertiveness.

Shopsail