LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GoHealThé

Time spent using app About 2 months

Simple and easy. You can choose what to import as well. Very useful for those dropshipping from Aliexpress.

Hiper Idéias

Location Brazil

the best bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestest free app

SNP Deals

Location Australia

A detailed review for you all 1. 5 stars for creating such an intuitive application, which is even free. 2. Review pages look good, only one comment keep ask the photos from photo review to mech the dimension and keep tiles of same size which will make the review page even look sleeker. 3. Support _ outstanding support. Not once but twice they responded the issue and also helped me create my review pages better. So helpful I would definitely recommend them to my friends and colleagues A special Shout out to Harley, Ryuu, Richard Vu for helping us out

DealsType

Location Czechia

Great app with easy setup. This app helps me with the trust of my customers. I recommend this app !!!
P.S. GREAT work from the support team! Thank you very much, it´s awesome support that solved my issue :)

snoophome

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

reviews look good, thanksreviews look good, thanksreviews look good, thanksreviews look good, thanksreviews look good, thanksreviews look good, thanks

December 1, 2020

"Thank you so much for your generous review.
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know."

PETTlike

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is what I was missing. There are all the settings here, you can choose the number of stars and reviews with or without content and with or without photos! in general, the best I've found!

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI Reviews app.

Pretty Cool Shop

Location Nigeria

I found LAI AliExpress reviews very useful. It is easy to use and navigate. It's a great app. Kudos

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

LuvDiscounts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update: Customer service is AMAZING!!! I updated the theme on my store and it caused stuff to go out of wack and i reached out and customer service fixed it so fast!! I highly recommend this app!!! 1/13/2021 Simple and free! Easy to add many reviews with and without pics. and it's great that we can choose countries and languages.

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

Maxi Home Store

Location Brazil

I'm using about 5 months and works perfectly, easy to use, customizable, and its free, i recommend for all new dropshippers.
They have a great support team, always help me a lot with doubts

December 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running and seeing results!

looae

Location China

Thank you so much and I really appreciate. I love the leggings. It is elastic and the material is quality.

December 1, 2020

Hi Admin 👋Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that LAI Reviews app was able to help your business!