LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jus30Dayz

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love the app, very helpful when you need to capture reviews for your store. I highly recommend this to anyone who is just starting off and needs things easy.

November 10, 2020

Hi Admin👋Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that LAI Reviews app was able to help your business!

OnlyPetMarket

Location Serbia

Honestly, so simple app to clear all your problems with reviews, simple review adding by clicking on bookmark, perfect to choose reviews, you can add reviews from different products, you can alter reviews, add photos, simple and functional design.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every shop owner from start to success. Have a nice day!

GENTLE TRENDEE

Location France

Very impressive app. The UI and UE is very high and welldone. Easy to use and very intuitive. Very recommend it to people who want to use it for importing aliexpress review. Great job !!!

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

everything around home

Location Germany

Super easy to use. Thank you for this app you helped me a lot !! The video tutorial was really helpful and the reviews instalation is really quick

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product as you wish.

The Vox Dei Store

Location Guatemala

I like how is it works, nice. It was very easy to install it and it exactly shows the reviews with their respective space, I like it, I like it. The app is really very satisfactory since it fulfills its function fully.

eVariah Shop

Location Guatemala

Love how easy to use is. Fully recommend this great app. Works just great. Just got it installed and is very intuitive. I'm still using it and cant stop thanking the developers for such an amazing service.

November 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

Box Junkie

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good , very good easy to use and works 100%, I am very satisfied Top .
You can work perfectly , good

November 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running and seeing results!

Kozy Home Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use, does what's promised. Main thing that it didn't affect the code on some pages like a few others app that i have installed before.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

Proveedores Euro

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

La aplicación funciona muy bien y se integra con temas externos a shopify. Es recomendable, muy parecida a otras aplicaciones que son de pago , tiene buena apariencia

PREMIUM GOODS NYC

I tried looking into other apps but this one was exactly the one I wanted. I really like how I am able to change the color of buttons and customize it.