LAI Product Reviews

Import AliExpress reviews. Boost revenue with photo reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Carreon's Photo-Video Store

this app is super easy to use and helpful! The process of adding reviews is not difficult at all. a lifesaver and a must-have for any shopify store

Watson Bathroom Accessories

Thank you very much for your help for my website. Now customers can see how the product rates and can make a decision as to whether to purchase or not.

September 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Good day to you!

Louretta

What a great app! I loved it. It did what it said. User-friendly and functional. Would recommend. Awesome

Your review means a lot to us. Many thanks for your recommendation! <3

boutiquedeevec

it is a wonderful app to transfer reviews from aliexpress. save a log of time.
truly recommend to install it.

September 13, 2020

Many thanks for having reviewed us! Have a good day!

Great Stuff Online

This app is the perfect app for importing reviews for products! Way better than any other review app we have used and it is free! Check out our site www.GreatStuffOnline.ca

September 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us!

Lifted Flower Pot

Super simple to use/set up. I easily imported reviews to my dropshipping store from Aliexpress within minutes. They don't charge anything which is perfect.

September 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Your kind words inspire us a lot!

Allure Knitwear

Perfect!!! It is free and very easy to use!! Thank you so much! Will definitely recommend this app to my friends!!

September 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! Your kind words inspire us to work harder to improve the app day by day.

Worldwide Best Deals

Absolutely perfect! Easily designed, set up guide is great and works perfectly. Thank you for this app!!

September 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! It's great that the app is useful for your store.

ABBZCO

It is an easy to use application. Developers must be appreciated to provide it for free. Great Work !!!

September 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! It's great to learn that the app is useful for your store. Your feedback inspired us a lot!

One Smart Future

Super love this app! It has everything I need like photo review and it's free! Lots of paid review apps out there and just almost the same with this one. Hope they can do my recommendation of review sorting. This will get even better in the future for sure. Keep it up! ❤❤❤

September 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and your feedback, too! We value your recommendation! <3 <3 <3