LAI Product Reviews

Import AliExpress reviews. Boost revenue with photo reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

My Little Print

I am impressed. So far, it has done everything I needed. It provides the basics and all for free. I don't need one of the bigger apps that has features I will never need. I am updating my review months later to add that customer service has been top notch with my request.

September 10, 2020

Lovely, thank you very much for your feedback! <3

Topbright Animation Corporation

Honestly, it's the best app you can get for free, I checked most of the apps they all add extern links to your store that slow the load of the website, this app add most of the files on you Shopify thems and it's fully customizable, I feel safer by using this app.
this can be better by updating the UI and UX for the review list, sill amazing app, Good job team! keep going~

September 8, 2020

You make our day! Thank you so much for your feedback! <3

Fatago

I had a little problem - the support was there for me immediately and helped me very quickly. They were also very personable

DecorTrendz

Great app! No hassle and it save me more time to hunt for new products and focus on the marketing side of the business

Escape Boredom Store

I wanted an app that's free and let's you import controlled reviews from Aliexpress with photos. It does exactly that!!!
Maybe they could have some customize options for how the reviews look on the bottom of the website, but everything's perfect anyways.

Baratão Acessórios

Adorei muito prático e facil , mas poderia importar automatico será otimo maravilhoso incrivel surpreendente

Delicia sex shop

fácil de utilizar y muy práctica, un gran valor añadido. Es más de lo que esperaba encontrar, y gratis!

Eazy Parents

It's super easy to use, even if you don't understand at the beginning, there are video tutorials to help you out. Recommended!

cool gadget

gret ...............................................................................................

Jiary

Excellent experience with this app. Super easy to use and integrates with the webpage well. Also provides customizable options.