LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Solidground Selections

Tried other apps not happy. Still learning but this one is easy to use. I like the bulk import and the import from Oberlo. So far so good.

Smart Online boutique

I really love this app and its free. I had a problem and they quickly get back to me and help me solve it. This is the way it should be and I highly recommend everyone who needs good application reviews for free! Thanks to Mr. Martial and Harley!

iLKi toys

Good app & quick support. Recommended.
We submitted a request and they resolved in just one email. Nice job!

LightofOrion

Underrated app, it's 100% free and actually imports reviews from Aliexpress. Recommended.

Majoral

Seems like a very simple app to use.. hopefully its good ill come back later on if this app isnt good or needs improvement.

TapByDesign

Still in the testing stage but I like it so far.
Easy to import reviews, no coding needed
And the only bit of coding has easy to follow instructions.

Irayaa Fragrances

I really like how it works. It fulfills the the purpose it is meant for. Very easy to install and very convenient to use.

FABCURIO

Very nice app!! very useful for importing reviews from aliexpress. Fast easy and secure. Most Recommended

Tech Cave Solutions

Nice app, very helpful, and it's only free!!!!!! :)

Enjoy and more power to come! :::::))))))

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Florypa

realmente es muy fácil de usar y lograr que la pagina se vea mas real. te permite subir reviews sin problemas