LAI Product Reviews

Import AliExpress reviews. Boost revenue with photo reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Amor & Amor Presentes

cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!

effieshop

ممتاز جدا وارجو التوفيق لكم
ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز
ممت
ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز

Sussan Queen

Thank you, it's very simple to use!
I can add, edit and delete the reviews individually.
However some translation may not work that needs to improve.

The Blondye Shop

Perfecta y fácil. Lo único es que ahora no me reconoce ningún pedido y tengo que ir uno por uno buscando el link.

Healing Manifestation

so simple to use thank you so much, i highly recommend anyone starting a new store to try the app out we highly suggest to download it

Obsessed With Beauty

I cannot even BEGIN to describe how wonderful this app is and how grateful I am for it! I HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone starting a store, it's unbelievably simple to use AND it's completely free! I was worried I'd have to spend money on an app to import reviews when I'm already on a tight budget, but then I came across this and it was an absolute lifesaver! Thanks a million to the creators of this app!

CALDYz

Super cool app! And best of all, it's FREE!! Tried to install the 1st time but it didn't get one of the particular product reviews imported. I delete and try to install again. Then woo hoo! The reviews were imported nicely into my shopify store! Thank you for the great app!

neralda.shoop

So far is working perfect. The only thing (I dont know) is that I already have a lot of products and I have to go one by one to import the reviews. But nice app.

EnyBy

LuVagiftshop

Good app to try for free in your store, you can import the social proof you need to improve you sales.