LAI Product Reviews

All in one review app. Import AliExpress review, Amazon review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Smart Online boutique

I really love this app and its free. I had a problem and they quickly get back to me and help me solve it. This is the way it should be and I highly recommend everyone who needs good application reviews for free! Thanks to Mr. Martial and Harley!

iLKi toys

Good app & quick support. Recommended.
We submitted a request and they resolved in just one email. Nice job!

LightofOrion

Underrated app, it's 100% free and actually imports reviews from Aliexpress. Recommended.

Majoral

Seems like a very simple app to use.. hopefully its good ill come back later on if this app isnt good or needs improvement.

TapByDesign

Still in the testing stage but I like it so far.
Easy to import reviews, no coding needed
And the only bit of coding has easy to follow instructions.

Irayaa Fragrances

I really like how it works. It fulfills the the purpose it is meant for. Very easy to install and very convenient to use.

FABCURIO

Very nice app!! very useful for importing reviews from aliexpress. Fast easy and secure. Most Recommended

Tech Cave Solutions

Nice app, very helpful, and it's only free!!!!!! :)

Enjoy and more power to come! :::::))))))

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Florypa

realmente es muy fácil de usar y lograr que la pagina se vea mas real. te permite subir reviews sin problemas

Klassic Kraze

I love this review app more than any other. First, it's FREE with a min of 100 reviews. Second, it's easy to manage and create reviews to follow your website design. Third, I love the changes you can do to the ratings. They have rating icons from stars to hearts also cupcakes and more. How cute is that!? I am using the heart icon instead of stars.