LAI AliExpress Product Reviews

DSer, Oberlo coming soon. AliExpress reviews, Amazon reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Escape Boredom Store

I wanted an app that's free and let's you import controlled reviews from Aliexpress with photos. It does exactly that!!!
Maybe they could have some customize options for how the reviews look on the bottom of the website, but everything's perfect anyways.

Baratão Acessórios

Adorei muito prático e facil , mas poderia importar automatico será otimo maravilhoso incrivel surpreendente

Delicia sex shop

fácil de utilizar y muy práctica, un gran valor añadido. Es más de lo que esperaba encontrar, y gratis!

Eazy Parents

It's super easy to use, even if you don't understand at the beginning, there are video tutorials to help you out. Recommended!

cool gadget

gret ...............................................................................................

Jiary

Excellent experience with this app. Super easy to use and integrates with the webpage well. Also provides customizable options.

NgoWare

this app awesome exactly what I needed, go work. I've just tried it I hope the are zero fault moving forward. thank

kartoshopping

This is really the best app I ever have in my life but I don't know why there is a message that tell me to do that but I'm proud to say that !

Everygreen Home & Kitchen

This app is great especially as a free app. One thing to note is that it may be laggy at first - check to see how many other apps you're running.

Rhemaresource.com

great and easy to use. love this app event though its free and is very useful. Highly recommended to anyone who is just starting out