LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 14, 2022

My customer support agent (Parker) was super helpful and responsive. I had struggles with importing my reviews and Parker helped me with instant and very professional yet humane replies helping me to import my reviews.

malasthenics
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 14, 2022

O App é excelente e o atendimento é nota 10! Eu amei! Precisei tirar dúvidas por duas vezes e fui muito bem atendida.

ZumZum Presentes
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 13, 2022

perfect! tout a ete rapide concis et complet je recommande car sav et application au top en terme de rapport qualite prix

Marcus le cactus
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2022

Best Customer service ever, the most helping and supporting staff I have encountered, Parker helped me with a problem in my store theme, I tried to search the web for a solution but parker got it done.

Really thanks Parker for your kind effort and support.

9PM
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
December 13, 2022

I'm really enjoying the app. They have a very nice review design. And also great support. I love it..

Wigo Store
Portugal
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
December 13, 2022

Coole App! Der Support ist wirklich sehr gut und ausgesprochen hilfsbereit: Meine Probleme wurden umgehend gelöst. Empfehlenswert! Danke!

Satimos
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 12, 2022

Very quick response times, I think it was less than a minute. Thanks to Parker from the customer team that helped me quickly!

SovReine
Singapore
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
December 12, 2022

Parker helped me with some queries I had with the reviews settings and he was super fast to get back to me which I really appreciated and also provided simple and clear instructions. I am really really happy with the service - thank you Parker :)

Henleys & Co
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 12, 2022

LOVE THE SERVICE !!! They helped me get reviews on my page. i cant say anything but nice things on this app,

Superlights
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 11, 2022

Amazing!! Very Helpful Great Support!!! Let's try the App Any Question, They have the right Answer Great Great!!! i will Give you 5 Stars

shoesforyouonline.ca