LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Sydney’s choice

Its very helpful and not complicated. I enjoyed using it and it will be very helpful for my store. I highly recommend it!

March 26, 2021

We're thrilled to be a part of your beautiful store. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and to our entire team.

Ammbient

Fast and helpful customer service. Had few questions, got them resolved in a day! Easy to use interface. Would recommend!

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

We For Beauty

i dont know yet ......................................................................................... I do not know

March 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. May we know which part do you feel confused about? Please know that our support team is always ready to support you

BUY IT NOAH

Wow, the free feature is so great, I just tried to test it since this is my first store on Shopify, unlike the alidropship service where the reviews section is all inbuilt with the plugin itself. I love this too. But the Alidropship is a one-time payment which I loved https://alidropship.com/?via=15739. So I hope that we see something happening here too.

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We do appreciate your pricing suggestion and will bring it to discussion with our team.
Have a nice day.

TNT Print House

This app has been amazing from the start! I had some questions on how to get some features to work with my theme and the customer service reps Summer & Darlyn were so quick and helpful! they had everything and sorted out for me quicker than I ever expected! Great app! Does more than advertised!

March 23, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Summer and Darlyn would be excited to know that you enjoyed their service!

Lemon Straps

The Support team is prefect and really efficient. Especially, Harley and Janice. They are super helpful and able to solve my problem very quickly.

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

NEUPUNK

Customer service was really great, helped me out and optimized the settings for me, highly recommended!

March 22, 2021

Thanks for your review! Our Support Team is definitely so grateful to see your review because it motivates us a lot to continue our works.

Master Home Australia

Nice app, still learning how to use but seems very good. Nice app, still learning how to use but seems very good.

March 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI AliExpress Reviews app.

Cotton&Clouds

Best app! I recommended it to everyone. And they have great customer service. I will always use it..

March 19, 2021

Thanks! I really appreciate your reviews. We're so proud to hear that LAI AliExpress Reviews app now will be a part of your website!

Fãntons

muito bom! eu gostei muito, vcs são demais me ajudou demais e foi muito fácil de configurar, daria mais estrelas se pudesse

March 18, 2021