LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Photo/video reviews app for AliExpress, Amazon, DSer(Oberlo)..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Orgacia

FANTASTIC APP!! Super fast response from the support team. Special thanks to Jillian for being available within seconds to help me setting up the app. I would highly RECOMMEND this app to try.

March 16, 2022

Hi Neel, this is Jillian.
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our Support Team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Customers' satisfaction is always our 1st priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day 💙.

227 CONNECT

amazing customer service they helped me resolve all issues i was having god bless this company amazing customer service they helped me resolve all issues i was having god bless this company amazing customer service they helped me resolve all issues i was having god bless this company

Hi, this is Jillian.
Thank you for the review. Our team is super happy to know that you like our app and that our support team could help you with the issue. 💙

Panorama Shop Oficial

Great support service, good customizations, easy to use. I recommend it because the basic plan price is affordable too :)

March 16, 2022

Hi Daniel, this is Jillian.
I feel super grateful for your time with our app and your kind words to us. This is such a great motivation that our team will build a better app for you 💙.

Wild Look Accessories

I had a problem with the app and Jillian, from technical support, very kindly helped me to solve it quickly. So far I am very happy with the app.

Hi, this is Jillian.
Thank you so much for dropping us a review! We're so proud to acknowledge that our LAI app is a part of your growth. Hope to accompany you for much longer 💙.

maxzol

Great software I love it, it gives a lot of things looks great, support available, easy to use.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

March 16, 2022

Hi Yoav, this is Jillian.
Thanks for your kind words. If you need any help, just feel free to contact us via live chat. We love to support you 💙.

Lojas Uphouse

Excelente aplicativo. O suporte é rápido, eficiente e muito atencioso!
Única ressalva é que eu não consigo tirar a bandeira das avaliações de outros países na versão grátis!

February 8, 2022

Our team extremely appreciates your feedback. This motivates us a lot to create and develope better features for your stores 💙.

Kannertid Watches

Me encanta la aplicación. Es la aplicación gratuita que más opciones te da además el soporte de ayuda es muy bueno.

February 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback! We will keep working hard to make our app better! 💙

PrideMode

Customer service is amazing! They are super responsive and quick with any assistance you need. So thankful for such a great app and experience! Thanks for everything!

February 8, 2022

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every shop owner from start to success. Have a nice day! 💙

NATI

Really great customer service, thanks so much to Jillian for always fast and efficient reply and help!

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy that we could help you with the issue. We will try our best to make our app better! 💪💙

Handmade Jeweller

Test a lot review app but this is the best and cheapest and the support is very good! Will add this for all my stores

January 26, 2022

Thank you for the review 💙. We are super happy to know that you like our app and our support team could help you with the issue. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience!!!