LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LS-Accessory

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Pas mal pour l'instant. Installation simple et rapide mais surtout GRATUIT ! Merci beaucoup pour cette app en espérant qu'il n'y ait pas de bug.

Vision Protection Eyewear

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful and great app! Would highly recommend this app to anyone :) Easy to use and light loading process.

Fabgirlstore

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have only used it for few of my many products and it works like magic. I cant believe all these features I need are free. I am sure you can get a lot for paid apps but for a starter or a low budget admin, this is a great start.

TYGOSTORE

Location Spain

This app is really good, also helps you step by step to put the reviews on your product page. I recommend it 100%.

Ancero

Location Australia

Great Application and useful for my business. Thank you for this and it really hepls to increase conversion and attract customers.

Light Outdoor Shop

Location Israel

i used this app. i dont usualy write reviews but they deserved it .amazing app it help me push the costumer to the promise land

Push Strong

Awesome!! Does exactly as promised. Love that its free as well. Highly recommended. Makes my store look very trustworthy!!

Cliin

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

It would be nice to see a "write review" on the home page since my product is on there and i don't have a dedicated page

UsaBaby

Location Belarus
Time spent using app About 2 months

it is 100% free. i like it. it is easy to import reviewes from aliexpress. i am a dropshipper from Belarus.

SwissLux

WORK PERFECT AS THEY SAD I LIKE IT SO MUCH AND I WISH YOU HARD LUCK THANK YOU , IT HELPS TO BUILD TRUST WITH CUSTOMERS