LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

Leggings Sporty

OK I like that I can check the reviews before posting. I think the only problem is that I have to do this for each product.

February 22, 2021

Hi Admin,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We would love to follow-up with you regarding your issue via ticket #4481. Please help us to check your mailbox and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

shopwestt

I just recently downloaded the app. But so far, it seem s great. I decided to try it out and it works.

Neon Planets

I really like the way the reviews look on the website! Super modern looking! It is super easy to import reviews and sort out the bad ones. Reccomend

Soul111 Meditation

Did what it was supposed to do. I'm not very tech-savvy, but I figured this out. It was pretty easy to get the reviews on my website. This is great!

NB_Originale

bellissima la sto usando per il mio negozio totalmente gratuita..la miglior app per chi sta cominciando droppish

wowbuyhome

如果有客户购买了你的产品,但是没有留下评论,就会发消息给客户让他来你店铺留评.希望加上这个功能,那就更喜欢了。
总的来说功能都满足,很不错的免费插件,现在大多评论插件都要要二三十美金,对新手来说一开始还没盈利就要买评论插件很不划算。

styledsimply

App allows you to import up to 100 reviews for free which is exactly what I've been looking for. Very useful app!

January 10, 2021

Hi Admin,
Thanks for your review. I have created a ticket no #3759 to your mailbox to support you further and looking forward to your reply.

Wall and All

There were some minor issues with importing directly from Aliexpress as for some reason some product reviews could not be imported while others could. I have sent screenshots to customer support and awaiting feedback. The products review that I managed to import worked well. Overall good for a free app. Worth installing if you are new to dropshipping with a small budget.

December 27, 2020

Hi Admin 👋Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team caught your problem with your request email. Our dev team is investigating your issue and we will notify you when we find the best solution for your problem

Room Warehouse

App is really helpful and easy to import reviews. I used it to boost customer confidence and saw an increase in conversion rate.

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

PETLOVERSTRUST

I am using it on my first shopify store so needed a free reviews app. this app allows pictore reviews which other free apps did not. this was the main clincher. i've only had it installed 15 minutes so may update review once more expreianced. 4 stars for now.

Previous 1 3 4