langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Hanan Dashti

Since Arabic language considered as on of the most complicated language in the world, We was able with LANGIFY APP translate our website with 100% of accuracy. Most two excited part is support team, secondly you will be able to do force translation by your own.

fyririsland.is

I am using this app to translate from my language to English. The app works perfectly for our website and easy to work with and the best part is the great and fast support from the Langify company. I can highly recommend with the app.

FUNK3D bcn

Excellent application to translate and keep track of all the updates that need to be translated again. In our store we were able to translate into two languages in one week working as a team in parallel on Langify without any problem. With a support team always ready to help.

AŠA Spice

Super easy to use, and the support team is amazing!! Always quick to respond and help out with customization and issues we might have. I can definitely recommend Langify!

HEYDORN

Easy to use.
Great support, short response time and very competent.
If every support would be like this the world would be a better place I'm sure!

MAMAHUHU

Friendly and quick responses to my questions and requests. The app works very well. I had the amazing experience with custom function of the translations for the additional texts that are not from Shopify.

La Bouclette

Best translation app ever. It is complete, easy to use, you can customize 100% and do not need to pay additional fees for the translation. The customer service is the best one I met so far. Always ready to help, reply quickly. Best translation app on the store

Ábbatte

Vera was very very nice with me, she helped me instantly with the questions I had. Very good app and easy to use.

NOOR

The app is amazing, the service is perfect! Langify's team is super responsive and for every problem they find a solution, even if it means they have to work hard for this and even more than what you expect!

Wormbox.ca

Bilingual (English / French) website is essential in Canada, and Langify make it easy and effective to translate from one language to another. Their technical service is professional and quick to fix problems. // Un site web bilingue (anglais / français) est essentiel au Canada, et Langify permet de traduire facilement et efficacement d'une langue à une autre. Leur support technique est professionnel et rapide pour résoudre les problèmes.