langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

ZPEY

Very quick support, super helpful and friendly! Would highly recommend !!!! I kept coming up with problems and they fixed them all :)

Herbal Roots

I'm really happy with the high quality and fast customer service. It has been a great app so far! The interesting thing is that you can create custom translation for custom containers.

Bark Department

Good app support staffs. I had some problem with saving my translation for my products, so I left a message to the contact support. The supporting staff was very helpful and replied me promptly with their technical staff looking into my shopify account and managed to find out the cause of the problem and gave me instruction to solve my problem in a few hours.

Bioblo Webshop

I have been looking for a good translation app for a long time, because you don't want to rush it and then have to re-do everything, right? LANGIFY is GREAT. It is compatible with Shopify's multi-language feature, very easy to use and the customer support is MEGA FAST & FRIENDLY! they even have a couple of support guys/gals from Germany who offer to continue writing in German once they see you are from a German-speaking country. All in all: GREAT!

Teaology Skincare

Simply AMAZING. Do not hesitate to contact Langify's support team, they are the best! We are very satisfied with this purchase!

FJORD

They were quick to help and the app works great! Happy we chose Langify for our translation app.

Best Regards

Chic & Basta

A very powerful language app. Especially now that it works with Shopify's language options. Langify v.2 is very easy to use and a must for any bilingual site. Help & Support are also A1.

Mation AB

The best app on shopify app store... amazing customer service and support, thank you so much guys!!

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

V2 Rocks ! Guys, trust me, I tried them all and realise there is 2 categories of app (and wish I had someone telling that in a review !)
1. Apps that will send the info of your page to a server first, then translate it, and then send it back to your website. They are slow, limited and it is very difficult to customise bad translations.
2. Then you have apps such as Langify that offer a translation using Shopify API and so translate your website ...on your Shopify server. It is fast and full of bonuses.

I mean if you read this review, it is because you need to translate your website, and let's admit , it suck as you may not speak the other languages and you have to redo the job a 2nd time...not exciting.
I am going to give you two reasons to install at this app. I am saving you time guys :
- Cool you want to translate your pages...but what about the clients' email notifications ? Did you thought about them? I didn't it immediately and realised it too late ahahah Langify is doing it for you and in 2s.
- You are using some custom apps like Bold Loyalty program etc. These kind of apps are tricky because not displayed on your pages directly so other translation apps won't see the text. I discover that Langify is offering a custom translation feature where you can type the text to translate and it will do the job. Easy !

Pricing is also top of the pop. It cost me less than $20 in extra credits to translate my website in German and English. I mean it is nothing, especially when you know that com agencies will charge you a minimum of $5,000 to prepare a non-shopify website for just a 2nd language (and you still have to do the translation).

Support is also very reactive. You may need them if some apps a tricky to translate but to be honest, they can go chilled out on island somewhere and drink cocktails as their app is working perfectly and is self sufficient :) :) Take my $20 guys and have drink for me, you have done an amazing job with this V2 of the app !!

Forget the wingers in other reviews : v2 is what you need, v2 is fully integrated to Shopify and v2 is fast, super fast because... it is your Shopify server, it is Shopify translation at the end. Simple.

metiseko

Perfect app to translate your website! And their customer service is the most accessible and efficient one! I recommend Langify!