langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Kid's Stuff [Trucs d'enfants]

I used the app for 5 months now and it works wonderfully! Super easy to use and if needed, the help support is quick on reply and helped me translate other apps. Love Langify!

Gadget Hero

Their support is amazing and they take their time to solve any issues. The price of the app is fair, I highly recommend to use this app to translate this your website.

Phoenix Sweets

Have been using this app to provide dual languages version (English and Chinese) in Hong Kong. Working good and they provide prompt support if needed.

Comma Sleep

Their Support is SUPER helpful and react RELLY quick. That’s the exact services we need nowadays when dealing with online biz. What else do you need except a nice helping hand when you are facing some tech issue? Thanks Langify!

Metalomania

Living in Canada with 2 official languages, this app is perfect. Have been using it for 3 years so far and we had NO problems.

I had to contact support once and they got back to me in less than 30 minutes, which I appreciated.

Aux p'tits cadeaux

Very good support service from Tony ! Thank you for your help ! :) Very good aps to tranlate a website.

Galerie C.O.A.

The support I received was thorough and timely, and my issues was addressed very quickly. We would definitely recommend this to meet your specific needs!

Manuel Bozzi Jewels

Great app, great support. Time to resolve any problem almost always less than an hour. For me 5 full stars.

Wayz

I had a problem with some image translations and wrote the support. I had a quick and efficient answer that helped solve my problem. It's not the first time that I use and it works really well.
Great service!

Speedd

App really remarkable, it was chosen after trying other apps with positive reviews, but this one is the best for functionality and stability.