langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

KanellaBeauty

Great support, the team is very responsive and helpful! The app is good, needs some manual work but it's definitely very powerful and helped us translate our store into Arabic

Almacabio

The app is very easy to use. The support team answers few minutes after been contacted and is very polite!

Seeana Eyewear

This is by far the best translation app for shopify (I have tried a few). Easy to use with a support team that answers minutes after been contacted. Totally worth the money.

RetroMTL

Works very well and gives you all the options you need to control the translation of your shop! Amazing support is there to quickly help you out when you have an issue!

REDTAG

This is the best language translation app we used with shopify. simply great. Easy to use and best of all great support!!. They are like one among our team. Very much satisfied with the app and support they provided. And yes we will be and are using on our other shopify stores as well. Now everytime we choose a theme or app first thing we make sure its compatibility with langify because langify is one of our core app. Thank you guys.

Vêtements La Perle Noire

I love the new version of the app. I was able to translate long texts automatically and the images from the original texts are also put in the exact same positions.

The support was very efficient when needed!

PARADROME

I love this app and the support is awesome as well! I can really recommend their service and the options they offer you. Simple and customer friendly, easy to use!!!

Marina Volpe

I'm using this App on my Leather Bags E-Commerce. Up to know available in Italian and English - so far Langify works good and the customer service is super efficient!

El Gran Café Antigua

I usted this app to translante my site from english to spanish, since my collections have default images i had to translante te images too, so this plugin works perfectly. Also their suppor team is amazing! Special thanks to Vera por her patient and her kind support. 100% Recommended
I use boundless theme.

WOODSTRK

We recently used Langify to translate our store into German. Everything worked smoothly and the support was exceptional & pro-active - they helped to customize the language switcher so it fully matches the visual appearance of our store. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone who's looking for a translation app with stellar support!