langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Earebel GmbH

Langify is just perfect to translate your store. The app is easy to use and works great. The update to the new version of the app also worked without any problems.
Great support team that helps immediately and even realizes your personal wishes/demands.

LAVO

I used this App to translate my website to Arabic, and they helped me a lot with customizing my website and make it look clean and beautiful.
They have fast and best customer service.

pureeros

Fantastic support team! Super quick in replying and helpful. So far the app works great, we are using int for one language maybe will add another one!

Innovation Nation Store

I love this App. Direct and easy to use.
Great support as well. I was lucky to get what I want done, within short amount of time every time. Shout-out to Francesco for helping me today!

VERGA-Plast Store

I used this application to translate and manage the multi language on my online store. Incredible application, great translations. Very qualified and fast technical support. Great Company!

Lovelique Beauty Shop

hank you for your support and I think so far it’s the best e-commerce support ever gotten in my 2years or doing online business

Every queries dealt with and positive outcome and fast response. No wonder I was advised to go for Langify... gonna use it for my upcoming projects.

Please extend this to the Team so the good work continues ... can’t ask for more !

MMJewelry

Thank you for great app, it really makes store sreating easier. and thanks for the amazing and fast support!

Emi Renata Store

Amazing customer service. The support team is always very quick to respond, very kind and prompt to assist you every step of the way.

LEONIS SHIRTS & FAVORITES

Excellent customer support !Respond so quickly! Their sport help me solve issue very quickly! Good App!

Fashion.sa

I have used this app, to translate our website to Arabic Language, we Have faced some issues but their support helped us and still helping us to solve it.