langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Wodasse - Fitness Apparel

At first I was a bit reluctant due to the price, but decided to give it a go for a 3 day trial period anyway.
In one morning I had my shop easily and completely translated, and most importantly it was functional and maintainable.
The few minor issues we encountered, we had support in a matter of minutes, sometimes during night hours.
Overall great app and support.

WestBee - gowestbee.com

Very easy to install & use. The export to CSV functionality is great if you want to work with a team on the translation. I've had trouble with some collections that did not display properly, Johannes came back to me and solved the issue the same day! I highly recommend it++

Applepiepieces

No doubt: this is your best choice when it comes to adding translation to your Shopify store! The app is great, the service super quick and super effective. We are very happy with Langify and highly recommend it! Thank you Johannes.

deificus

The best language app for shopify shops!

-Very easy (no programming skills required)
-Amazing and fast support (They help you if you get stuck)
-Everything is customizable and very detailed (Currency, Domain, Navigation, Theme, Any text, etc)
-Looks very professional
-It is worth every penny

I'm very happy with the outcome and highly recommend it!!!

THE AVANT

This App is super!! Congrats to Johannes to build it, it's fast, reliable, easy to manage. In one word: Awesome !!

The Ringette Boutique

A user friendly app that people without programing knowledge can use! Excellent customer support compared to other apps where there is little or none and you are left on your own. Without Johannes i couldn't have done it all on my own. A HUGE thank you. Only con as mentioned y other viewers is that it is just a little bit expensive, however i guess the customer support makes up for it

MARTINI 1866

easy to use, work perfectly.
Excellent support!

Partstock Repair Kits

Unbelievable app, unbelievable support. Highly recommended!

Meller

I completely recommerd Langify because of the following reasons:

- Easy to use; programming skills not required.
- A very cheap and fast way to translate your shop into several languages.
- Great continuos suppport during the translation period to solve any doubts.

TIBO

This App is beautifully designed and easy to use. Everything work fine and worth the money. Even more when we consider the perfect help of Johannes when you will need it.
FOR SURE I RECOMMEND!