langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

A Spice Affair.

The team at Langify has been really helpful! We had to ask them to redo the same work multiple times due to a problem with our theme (unrelated to them).. not once did they complain and always delivered in a timely and professional manner! That’s what I call excellent customer support and service!

ORGVSM

I had a significant problem and the staff helped me in a very short time, demonstrating great skills not only as a customer service in terms of communication but also excellent programmers with remarkable skills!

www.joshoshea.com | Handmade Jewellery Gold and Silver

Really happy with this app. Works perfectly on my site. Exporting to a new theme is also effortless. The best is the support... extremely quick and to the point. I'm someone who likes to buy apps! Shopify costs enough but this one is well worth it!

We Are Lifelong

Great app - does exactly what it says it does..super fast support in my time zone which really helps. Would def recommend to anyone looking to 'langify' their website

casani HealthCare

Top Service Qualität. Grundsätzlich erfüllt die App alle Erwartungen. Langify hat exzellente Entwickler die sogar weit über Translation hinaus einem weiter helfen. Mehrsprachfähig ist einer der heikelsten Angelegenheiten im E-Commerce und langify deckt eig alles ab.

JK Smit Diamond Tools

I have tried many translate-apps that were free or cheaper, but none did it's job the way I wanted. However, Langify has met and even exceeded all my expectations! I get full control over the translated version of the store, as if it's a second Shopify store. When I had a technical issue, the customer service guys were quick to solve it and very friendly while doing it. Totally worth the money!!

Aurora Nutrients Oy

Really like the app, makes it really easy and straightforward to translate the whole page really fast. The customer service is just incredible, as there was something odd in my site and at first my content would not translate. After reaching out to customer service it took literally less than 5 minutes when I already got a reply back, and Langify team started to investigate this issue. In 1 hour or so the issue was fixed and now everything is working perfectly. Probably one of the best customer service experience I have ever got. I would totally recommend the app.

Ferrobike

good apps and quick response for your help. And has automatical translation function. Highly recommend!

Twiggzy, la boutique écologique des Québécois

I've used this app for many client's websites, and it always works like a charm. Customer support is also very quick to respond. I recommend.

TAWAST

The app is easy to use and the customer service is the absolute best. Never have I ever experienced such a responsive and helpful support team to help with any inquiries you might have!

Highly recommend!