Anmeldelser (1.473)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
14. maj 2024

I got help from customer support to update the plugin version. The support team are super helpful and respond very quickly to help with any questions! I truly appreciate their assistance. Many thanks!!!

MIYA SHINMA
Frankrig
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
14. maj 2024

The app is very helpful, it has many features that you can use it on your online store. Also, they have excellent customer support team.

Petit-Bateau Azerbaijan
Aserbajdsjan
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
23. april 2024

They helped me to go to version 1 to v2 of Langify. V2 is super, auto translate is very nice. Also They help me super fast with every request I made, this app is a must have for all shopify Ecommerce. Grade S

WOODSTOCK ZAMBON
Italien
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
23. april 2024

I've been using Langify for a year now. It has all the features I need for my international ecommerce. The customer service is very nice and effective. I highly recommend it!

Swivells
Frankrig
Cirka et år bruger appen
22. maj 2024

We tried several other apps and nobody was able to solve me a problem we have with the different storeviews. Sabrina and the other guys from Langify support was more than helpful and they were able to solve the problem in less than two hours.
You need this app.

UDOG
Italien
6 dage bruger appen
28. marts 2024

Great application that meets expectations. What is surprising is their hyper-mega-super great customer service, out of the ordinary.
100% recommendable

BidMamba
Spanien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
11. april 2024

Extremely slow, no integration with Pagefly and 'static section' is connected to 1 theme, so for development it's a nightmare. Support is friendly.

Neofollics
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka et år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Brilliant service, very helpful customer support and the app is what we needed!

Lanterns-Direct
Storbritannien
Cirka 6 timer bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Great app & great support. Thanks Francesco!

StarQuest Canada
3 dage bruger appen
25. august 2023

Many thanks to Tony and the entire Langify support team.
Always available and ready to invest much more than a simple support dedicated to an application, their advice and solution proposals are really very valuable.
I've been using Langify for several years now, and I really appreciate all the new features of this application.
I wholeheartedly recommend it. 5 stars!

LIGHTMOTIF PRO SHOP