Recensioner (1 474)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 augusti 2014

If you need to have your site available in more then one language, this is the way to go! It is pretty simple to use but if you are not sure, there is a little guide to help you along the way. At some point we had a little bug.... the add to cart button was not translating properly. Johannes was really quick with helping us solve it. Great app! Great support! Worth the money!

VezzaUnderwear.com
Kanada
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
18 augusti 2014

Beyond happy with langify and its customer support team!

This tool is extremely helpful for business like ours that are based in Europe and deal with clients from different nationalities.

beyondBeanie
USA
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
3 juli 2014

Incredible app ! Very powerful and easy to use. Translate your website in few hours. The support is also perfect and reply always quickly and very helpful. Thank you

ELPIDEA
Belgien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 17 februari 2015

This App deserves every penny! With its amazing features and incredibly quick support from Johannes, the Arabic Translation of my store works like charm. This app solved all my problems with shopify and its language option issues. Highly recommended even for non-latin languages: Like Hebrew, Arabic, etc..

Update :

This is my second review after months of using this app :
My theme had few updates , so some translations needed to be adjusted and updated as well. As soon as I posted the issue to the support, the reply and fix was very quick. I can surely say that there is nothing you can not translate (and style for right to left languages: Arabic , Hebrew…etc) with this App. Even if you have internationalized theme features you STILL need this App for fully translated web store.

Lebooqe لابوكيه
Förenade Arabemiraten
13 februari 2014

I used Shop Translator for several weeks to get my website translated into Finnish language, and still I didn't succeed in it. Now that they even had problems with the new Shopify API, I started (once more) looking for a better solution.

I was a bit sceptic when I found Langify but decided to give it a try. To my surprise, it took me less than 4 hours to get the whole website translated into Finnish, and without writing a single line of code or even opening any liquid file!

Many thanks to Johannes from Langify for helping out with the questions I had - even regarding the design of language switch button. Langify just solved the biggest issue Shopify is having. I wouldn't be afraid that Langify is in beta, because it works perfectly. You can see it running on my website at www.rusteprotection.com.

Ruste Protection
Estland
11 juni 2014

Long-awaited functionality for our website. This app is really effective and easy to configure. Great and fast support by Johannes.

Varia Curiosa
Frankrike
9 juni 2014

Great app, easy to use with the step by step walkthrough. And the support and service is excellent!

I would gladly recommend everyone to install Langify for multiple languages in your shop.

Missvain
Sverige
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
31 juli 2014

I can't imagine better service and I can't imagine not having Langify app. It's really well spent money ! App is easy and nice in use, very intuitive. Irreplaceable if you run a store in language different than English. Johannes is definitely the most helpful webMASTER we've ever worked with. Quick and amazingly helpful even in widest range of issue. MANY THANKS AGAIN !

BlackBox Worldwide
Polen
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
29 juli 2014

The only thing I can rate more highly than the langify app is Johannes support. Absolutely fantastic :)

NourishIstanbul
Turkiet
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
24 januari 2024

The app is perfect with very intuitive controls. I am a web developer and I use this app whenever I need to translate a website. Plus the support works instantly and anytime!

Northedgeeurope.com