langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sagalaga Design

Location Finland

This is great app! Helpful and fast support!!

Smink Badkamerproducten

Time spent using app About 6 years

I purchased this app because of the great reviews I read about how easy it is to use and how great the support is. My experience is consistent with those reviews. When I countered a problem (that I created) Johannes helped me sort it out immediately. It was a very small thing but without his support it would have delayed the publishing of my web shop. I strongly recommend this app and person that stands behind it. Five stars!

Cher4life

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Johannes is so helpful, apps working great!

Budweiser Red Lights

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Absolutely fantastic support! First time working with Langify - well thought out app that covers a broad base of translation use-cases, and is designed in such a way that is easily extensible. We had some non-trivial development requirements that lead us to reach out to Langify for support, and on every occasion we received a fast, clear and effective solution to our needs.

Tox Leather

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for language options and customer service really fast and helpful ! Absolutely 5 star *****

Darksensual

Time spent using app Over 7 years

5 star support! Great app that works.
It does exactly what you want and expect from it.
One of our most valuable apps.
Thanks for your hard work Johannes!

Mrstrapz

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing support during setup! Great solution for a fair price. If you want shopify to be multilingual, there you go.

Naturali Com Hk

Location Hong Kong SAR

Brilliant support and easy admin panel!! The team has helped me to customize my language switch which now looks very cool on my website. The translations can be done by ourselves without any computer knowledge so we now have published three languages for our customers. There is no doubt for install Langify in this globalized world!

Freemancave

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We are building a new site for our business. We needed 2 languages to start with. And based on reviews we went for Langify. A very good choice. Easy to setup, clear what to translate, easy to manage. With lot's of options like SEO translate. One issue we had and which was not connected to Langify, was the button link address pointing to a wrong link resulting in English only. Johannes (Langify) responded in 1 minute and after work hours. He helped me to fix this. What more could a customer ask for !!
Highly recommended.

Myrugcompany Com

Recommended!! Johannes is very helpful!