langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
July 7, 2015

This app is great! Easy to understand and work with. And the service, what can i say, amazing!

Atelier 4920
July 5, 2015

Does exactly what it is supposed to! Support is amazing! Can only recommend this app!

Cover Kingdom
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited July 3, 2015

GET LANGIFY!!!!! Langify is user friendly and has a very fast and intuitive platform, but the best part is the support: Mr. Johannes, he goes OUT OF HIS WAY to help. He is always available and gives you effectiveness and real solutions to issues you might have. 100% recommended!

Bangili
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 2, 2015

This is an amazing app and even more amazing is the very friendly, fast, and helpful customer service from Johannes!! Excellent! Could recommend it to everyone. 5+ stars!

Carpasus Test
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 30, 2015

Great app !!
5 stars + 1 for your support!
Very satisfied.

Thanks
EvilCollar

Evilcollar
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 29, 2015

IMO the app is awesome, but the support from Johannes is even better!

He replied very fast when I needed his help, even on Sunday (!).

I just wish I could give another 5 star for his support.

Via Seta
Germany
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 23, 2015

Langify rocks. The app is user-friendly and makes translating your content a breeze. Plus the support team (aka Johannes) is available to help whenever you have trouble. I highly recommend it, it does exactly what it says, and better than many other site translation tools I have seen!!

Park Avenue Audi
June 22, 2015

I can't say enough great things about Johannes. His support is fantastic - friendly and fast! If he needs to he jumps in to fix things and is very patient in explaining things. Langify truly is filling an important void that Shopify left open. If you need to have your store in more than one language and don't plan/need to open multiple stores, Langify is the answer.

Pandeiro
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 14, 2015

Great app, professional fast and excellent service. Highly recommend !

SMART-LIGHT
Israel
June 11, 2015

We did not switch to Shopify before because they do not support multi language. Until we've found Langify -- I think Shopify should thank Johannes for this smart application. This is the best app we have used so far, Johannes' support is impeccable, fast and helpful. Yet price is extremely reasonable and you get 1000% more than what you pay for. There are of course limitations to the app, some items are still not translatable such as product names on checkout page, and some other apps such as yotpo and anything that runs on iframes. Neverthless almost 95% of our site was translated and we are satisfied. We have been running the site for over 3 months and so far no bugs. We recommend Langify to everyone and it is definitely the best app in the store.

Cellbone Hong Kong