langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
June 10, 2015

If you are looking for an app to translate your complete shop in the easiest and best possible way then choose this app. It payed for itself in a couple of days, you can really see that it is made with love to details and now we can not live without it. Great support from Johannes!

MyFacepot
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 2, 2015

The app runs very good with some minor errors but the support is so nice I forgot about those minor errors, Its been a pleasure installing and running it.
I sure recommend it.

The Desman
Spain
June 1, 2015

The app is great and the support is awesome to take care of any thing that may go wrong.
I definitively recommend this app!

So Shape
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 29, 2015

I don't know of any other translation apps for shopify but you won't need to look for more, this is the best solution for having a bilingual shop and they have the best customer service.

PRYA Handmade Jewelry
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 29, 2015

What we have been waiting for, and the support is really great! Can be recommended to everyone who needs multiple languages.

Alloygator
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 28, 2015

Great app, but most of all great and quick support from Johannes!

Concrete Matter
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 21, 2015

Very simple app, even for non tech people like me! Whenever I needed help, support provided in the next 30 minutes lol!

Thanks again, exactly what I needed

MonSouper.ca
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 19, 2015

Super efficient and fast support! I totally recommend langify for your web translation purposes

Vera & the Birds
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 17, 2015

Amazing App & Support,

This app gives your store instant multi language support. You can route different domains to different languages which is something shopify lacks.

But the best part is the customer support. I had an issue on a Sunday afternoon and with a 5 minute mail conversation Johannes from langify solved my problem.

I recommend it to anyone who needs a multilingual webshop.

UNIQLETS
Netherlands
May 8, 2015

A perfect solution for multilingual websites, one comment about "image" translations, it would be great to translate uploaded images via files section.

Great Work!