langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
June 27, 2016

Great app! Easy to work, and if you have any problems or questions customer service is AMAZING.

Youlooksogood
June 23, 2016

Great support! langify logged in my shop and fixed my css issue after a short time.

Perfect!

Yanayosef Com
Israel
June 21, 2016

Amazing app that lets you easily transform your site into a multilingual one. The app was built with all the necessary functionalities and tools for a smooth transition. Furthermore, Johannes offers top notch support; fast, efficient, and always willing to go the extra mile for you.

Lantinga Vita
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited June 16, 2016

This is a very an extremely usefull and very complete app that lets you make your site fully multilingual - from the first page to checkout and even customer notifications. Customer support (Johannes) was very quick and helpful, when I wanted my language selctor somewhat personalized. This app is fully worth the money in my opinion.

Prime Accessory
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 16, 2016

Great app, very useful for any international store targeting different languages. Johannes, who seems to be running the app, is incredibley helpful - I get replies very fast and he has helped implementing and even customizing the language switcher when I had struggles doing it myself. Don't worry, if something doesn't work he can help out and it's never taken more than a day, or even hours for him to do it. Just great!

Travlmind
Thailand
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited June 14, 2016

Wasn't easy uninstalling the app, but with some help of the langify support team, I was able to uninstall the app. I tried the app, but people only read the English version, so we decided to cancel our subscription.

Goachi
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 8, 2016

It is a great and fast solution for using Shopify in multiple languages. It is very easy to use. You do not have to spend time to understand what to do. It does not translate the content for you, which I find more suitable considering automatic translations from English to Turkish are always very inaccurate and messy. And the most fab thing is that the support is very fast and pro. I highly recommend it. It worths the cost.

Enterluft
Turkey
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
June 6, 2016

Awesome app!! I had been researched a lot if I could manually create myself the website with two langauges (English and Icelandic) on Shopify without using any apps and with no knowledge about coding. Langify is my absolute answer! The reason that is I could not translate English to Icelandic without making my webpage looks like a mess (because I have no idea whatsoever about coding) and Langify has the reasonable price comparing to other apps which I am willing to pay for. You can translate manually as many languages as you want with Langify. Other apps, you pay equally price to Langify or more for one language but the price immediately raise up when you want to translate more than two. And the Langify app creator, Johannes, helps me in every steps if I have trouble with the app with no extra cost. Thank you for create this app, Johannes!! I really appreciate it :).

This That The Online Store
Thailand
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 26, 2016

This is a great app, superbly resolves the limitation of English-only websites, offering the possibility to reach a wider audience. You must translate the copy, it does not do it automatically, and this is good as it gives you the opportunity to phrase things as you like. Easy to use, the customer service is very efficient and friendly too if you need it. 100% recommend it!

Madison Watches
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited October 24, 2017

Amazing app, super friendly and effective. The support is a model of professionalism and reactivity. The only thing I can say is: "get it", it worth it !

Victor Houplain