langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
February 25, 2015

Probably one of the best app and customer service I have come across. Works perfectly!

Rohner Business Portal
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 20, 2015

Great App and outstanding support! We needed this app to launch multiple sites in different countries. I have launched many sites in my life in different languages and the interface of this app makes it very easy to translate every aspect of the site in a very efficient way. When we had an issue with something looking differently in one of the translated sites, Joahannes responded very fast and fixed the issue immediately. Recommend it to anyone who is serious about translating their site.

Haute Custom Beauty
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 18, 2015

Remarkable app and remarkable support. Johannes deserves every star and every penny! Do-it-yourselfers will love the ease, and professionals will respect the quality...it's not often that paying for an app is as good (or better) than custom work.

Arevco Lighting Ottawa
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 16, 2015

There should be awards handed out every year for the app stores best support team. Johannes support is so unreal she creates a new bar to high level support. Thanks so much!

www.csfep.com

Canada Sports Friendship Exchange Programs | CSFEP
Edited February 15, 2015

Extremely useful app and the support is amazing! I'm not familiar with theme editing and my tech wasn't available. Within a couple of hours (on a SUNDAY!!!), Johannes answered my email and edited my theme to include the language switcher.

Bon thé divine!
February 13, 2015

The customer service is excellent, and the application complies well with what it promises. congratulations langify

BarcelonaLegalize
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
February 7, 2015

The App is AMAZING but what makes it INCREDIBLE is the customer support. I was hesitant in spending a recurring monthly fee for this App BUT I am so glad I did. Thank you LANGIFY.

DEKA Coffee
Edited February 5, 2015

Excellent Product, and most important Excellent Support.

This is a must app for every successful business.

The capabilities of this app are truly amazing and it offers deep customisation.

100% suggested and most importantly 100% secure.

This app will NOT mess up your settings or theme and is backed up, by
a very serious and responsible developer who offers outstanding help and support.

Thank you for your Excellent help and assistance you have provided and continue to offer us.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 30, 2015

Just an amazing app - easy to use and their customer support team is incredible.

Enidu
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 21, 2015

If you need to have a bilingual website, don't think twice. Langify is the best solution ever. In addition, Johannes is a great professional and gave us all the support needed with distinction. The web site is running perfect! I took a time to decide to install Langify App but now it makes me wonder that I should have done this long time ago...

Opuszone.com